M, b. April 1856
- Father: Unknown Driscoll
F, b. August 1861
- Father: Unknown Driscoll
- Marriage*: She married John O'Laughlin.
- Birth*: Mary was born at Ireland in August 1861.1
- Residence*: She resided at Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, USA, on 4 June 1900. 1900 US Census, Vol 76; ED 1158; Sheet 6; Line 1..1
Family: John O'Laughlin b. Apr 1856
- [S2375] 1900 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Evanston, Washington, DC, ED 1158; Page 6A, Ancestry.com, accessed August 17, 2016.
F, b. 25 May 1920, d. 31 May 2010
- Birth*: Constance Drozky was born on 25 May 1920 at Illinois, USA.1
- Married Name: Her married name was Josepher.1
- Marriage*: She married Richard S. Josepher.1
- Death*: Constance Drozky died on 31 May 2010 at Belvidere, Boone County, Illinois, USA, at age 90.
Josepher, Constance R. (nee Drozky), beloved wife of the late Richard S., loving mother of Richard J. (Patricia), devoted grandmother of Richard James (Lynn) and Danielle (Scott) Pflanz, dear great-grandmother of Rachel Josepher, Julia Josepher, Abigail Pflanz, and Charlotte Pflanz, fond sister of the late Donald Douglas. Funeral Friday, 11:15 a.m. from Thompson & Kuenster Funeral Home, 5570 W. 95th St. to St. Clare of Montefalco Church for 12:00 noon Mass. Interment St. Mary. Visitation 3:00 to 8:00 p.m. Thursday. 708-425-0500. Chicago Sun-Times (IL) - June 2, 2010.1,2
- Burial*: She was buried on 3 June 2010 at St. Mary Cemetery, Evergreen Park, Cook County, Illinois, USA.2
Family: Richard S. Josepher d. b 2005
M, d. circa 1950
- Marriage*: Edward Drugan married Anastasia "Anna" Woods, daughter of Michael Woods and Margaret "Maggie" Madigan, circa 1945.1,2
- Death*: Edward Drugan died circa 1950.2
Family: Anastasia "Anna" Woods b. 9 Feb 1922, d. c 23 Feb 1981
M, b. 15 October 1925, d. 18 March 1941
- Birth*: James Drymiller was born on 15 October 1925 at Des Plaines, Cook County, Illinois, USA.2,1
- (Witness) Biography: He hurt in accident with father James J. Dreimueller:
AUTOIST KILLED, FAMILY OF FIVE HURT IN CRASH
Paul Richter, 26 years old, was killed last evening and five members of one family were injured, two of them critically, in a head-on collision between their automobiles at Milwaukee avenue and River road, south of Wheeling. Richter, whose home address is not known, was driving alone in a car police said was owned by A. W. Hilberg, 6744 South Morgan street, business agent for the International Engineers and Hoisters union, for whom he worked occasionally as chauffeur.
The five persons in the other car who were injured were James Drymiller, 38 years old, of 916 Greenview avenue, Des Plaines, his wife Loretta, 34, and their children, James Jr., 8, Gilbert, 5 and Jerry, 4.
Father and Son Severely Hurt
Drymiller and the children were taken to Northwestern hospital and Mrs. Drymiller to Des Plaines hospital, both in Des Plaines. Drymiller and Gilbert were severely hurt. Richter was driving south and Drymiller north in (sic) Milwaukee avenue when the accident occurred. Richter, police said, evidently tried to turn into River road, cutting ahead of Drymiller.
Chicago Tribune, July 8, 1933, page 3.1
- (Witness) Address: As of 7 July 1933, James Drymiller was living with James J. Dreimueller and Loretta Ofenboch at at 916 Greenview Avenue, Des Plaines, Cook County, Illinois, USA.1
- Residence*: James Drymiller lived on 18 March 1941 at Chemung Township, McHenry County, Illinois, USA.2
- Death*: He died on 18 March 1941 at Harvard, McHenry County, Illinois, USA, at age 15.2
- Burial*: He was buried on 21 March 1941 at All Saints Cemetery, Des Plaines, Cook County, Illinois, USA. Grave located in section 6, block 25, lot N-9.2
- [S1265] Chicago Daily Tribune, July 8, 1933, page 3, ProQuest Historical Newspapers, Chicago Tribune (1849-1987), accessed October 15, 2010.
- [S1251] Illinois, Deaths and Stillbirths Index, 1916-1947, online FamilySearch.org, FamilySearch.org, MF#1832580, James Drymiller, Jr., accessed October 16, 2010.
Jane "Jennie" Duggan
F, b. 27 March 1842, d. 30 July 1927
- Biography*: She lived with her step daughter, Catherine Sullivan at time of death. Death certificate states she lived at the Geneva Terrace address for six years.1
- Birth*: Jane was born at County Dublin, Ireland, on 27 March 1842.1
- Emigration*: She emigrated, in 1856. Point of origin: an unknown place .1
- Married Name: As of 22 October 1871,her married name was Sullivan.2
- Marriage*: She married Andrew Sullivan at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA, on 22 October 1871.2,3
- Residence*: Jane "Jennie" Duggan and Andrew Sullivan lived on 1 June 1880 at 814 Larabee Street, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.4
- Death*: Jane died on 30 July 1927 at 2325 Geneva Terrace, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA, at age 85.1
- Burial*: Her body was interred on 1 August 1927 at Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, USA, at Calvary Cemetery.5,1
Family: Andrew Sullivan b. 1833, d. 13 Sep 1881
- [S486] Jennie Sullivan, Illinois Standard certificate of death.
- [S481] Sullivan-Duggan marriage license: certificate # 132, issued October 21, 1971.
- [S1141] Marriage Register: entry for Andrew Sulliivan and Jane Duggan, 22 October 1871 Holy Family Church, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA, Family History Library, MF#1704694, Wilmette Family History Center.
- [S484] 1880 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, Washington, DC, ED 158, page 80, line 12.
- [S5] James Sullivan Cemetery Record, Graves purchased 1881, Calvary Cemetery, Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, USA, 2nd S. E. corner.
- [S486] Jennie Sullivan, Illinois Standard certificate of death.
Elizabeth Jean Dumigan1
F, b. circa September 1858
- Birth: Elizabeth Jean Dumigan was born at Green Hill, Scotland.2
- Birth*: She was born circa September 1858 at Stirling, Scotland.3,4
- Marriage*: She married William H. Stevenson, son of Richard Stevenson and Charlotte Mahon, circa 1880.3,5
- Immigration*: Elizabeth Jean Dumigan and William H. Stevenson immigrated circa 1880.5
- Naturalization*: Elizabeth Jean Dumigan and William H. Stevenson were naturalized between 1880 and 1900.5
- Immigration: Elizabeth Jean Dumigan and William H. Stevenson immigrated in 1882.6
- Married Name: Her married name was Stevenson.3
- Naturalization: Elizabeth Jean Dumigan and William H. Stevenson were naturalized circa 1889.7
- Census 1900*: Elizabeth Jean Dumigan and William H. Stevenson appeared on the 1900 census of 8 June 1900 at 460 44th Street, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.5
- Name Variation: As of 8 June 1900, Elizabeth Jean Dumigan was also known as Jane.5
- Census 1910*: She and William H. Stevenson appeared on the 1910 census of 15 April 1910 at 4759 Lake Avenue, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.6
- (Witness) History: Elizabeth Jean Dumigan witnessed World War I braking out on July 28, 1914 when Gavrilo Princip assassinates Franz Ferdinand. July 28, 1914 - Austria-Hungary declares war on Serbia. August 2, 1914 - Ottoman Empire (Turkey) and Germany sign a secret treaty of alliance. August 3, 1914 - Germany declares war on France on 28 July 1914.2
- Pass App*: She and William H. Stevenson were given a Certificate of Registration of American Citizen on 7 August 1914 at United States Counsul, Geneva, Switzerland.2
- Name Variation: As of 12 February 1916, Elizabeth Jean Dumigan was also known as E. Jean Douglas.8
- Census1920*: She was census 1920 on 9 January 1920 at 4755 Lake Park Avenue, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.7
- Name Variation: As of 1947, Elizabeth Jean Dumigan was also known as Bennett.3
Family: William H. Stevenson b. 4 Apr 1857
- [S2227] Marriage register: entry for William H. Stevenson and Viktorie Vopicka, June 10, 1908 St. Wenceslaus Parish, Chicago, Illinois, Accessed September 2, 2015 on FamilySearch.org.
- [S2208] William Stevenson, Certificate of Registration of American Citizen, no. /page 62811 (August 7, 1914).
- [S1251] Illinois, Deaths and Stillbirths Index, 1916-1947, online FamilySearch.org, William H. Stevenson, death 14 Mar 1947, Family History Library MF# 1,991,630; accessed FamilySearch.org August 22, 2015.
- [S1676] Find A Grave, online http://findagrave.com, William Howe Stevenson, Jr., death March 14, 1947, Find A Grave memorial# 140812179, created by TAYLOR on January 2, 2015.
- [S2196] 1900 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, Washington, DC, ED 1016, page 12B, Accessed Ancestry.com, August 23, 2015.
- [S2197] 1910 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, Washington, DC, ED 0373; page 3A, Accessed Ancestry.com, August 23, 2015.
- [S2198] 1920 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, Washington, DC, ED 311; page 3A, Accessed Ancestry.com, August 23, 2015.
- [S2199] Michigan, Marriage Records, 1867-1952, online www.ancestry.com, Accessed August 23, 2015.
- [S2194] Chicago Tribune, March 16, 1947, page 22, ProQuest, accessed August 23, 2015.
M, b. 4 January 1889, d. 22 June 1942
- Birth*: John Vincent Dunne was born on 4 January 1889 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.3,4
- Marriage*: He married Marie Sullivan, daughter of Peter J. Sullivan and Margaret "Maggie" A. McCarthy, on 29 April 1919 at St. Andrew Church, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.1,3
- Death*: John Vincent Dunne died on 22 June 1942 at Chicago, Cook, Illinois, USA, at age 53.4
- Burial*: He was buried on 24 June 1942 at Calvary Cemetery, Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, USA, in lot 8, block 1, section N.4,5
Family: Marie Sullivan b. 21 Jun 1895, d. 17 Jan 1990
- [S1646] Marie Dunne, Illinois Medical certificate of death.
- [S1649] Joseph R. Sullivan, "Peter J. Sullivan Family Group Sheet", Generated from database.
- [S1654] John V. Dunne and Marie Sullivan marriage certificate, no 824289: FamilySearch.org, accessed July 5, 2012.
- [S1251] Illinois, Deaths and Stillbirths Index, 1916-1947, online FamilySearch.org, John Vincent Dunne died June 22, 1942, certificate number 17722, FamilySearch.org, accessed July 6, 2012.
- [S1661] Calvary Cemetery, McCarthy, Anne gravecard.
- [S1251] Illinois, Deaths and Stillbirths Index, 1916-1947, online FamilySearch.org, Rita Marie Dunne died April 9, 1930, certificate number 12594, FamilySearch.org, accessed July 6, 2012.