John J. Dwan1
Mary L. Dwan1
Family: Catherine Doyle d. b 26 Dec 1915
William F. Dwan1
Family: Lela Harbison d. a 1957
- [S633] Chicago Tribune, August 17, 1959, Chicago Tribune Historical Archive; Record Number 19590817dn052, Accessed on line March 11, 2006.
Catherine F. Egan1
F, b. 25 October 1936, d. 27 November 2006
- Father: Daniel J. Egan1 b. 10 Apr 1882, d. 7 Nov 1960
- Mother: Ellen "Nellie" (?)1 b. c 1904, d. 23 Dec 1950
- Birth*: Catherine F. Egan was born on 25 October 1936.1
- Death*: She died on 27 November 2006 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA, at age 70; Egan, Catherine F. - Catherine F. "Kay" Egan, beloved daughter of the late Daniel and ellen Egan; loving sister of Margaret (John) Doherty; dearest aunt of Daniel Joseph Doherty; cherished great-aunt of Dawn and Katie and great-great-aunt of Hunter and Caelan; fond cousin of Ann(Bill) Arundel and Helen (Pete) Arundel. Employee of Loyola University for 41 years. visitation Wednesday 3 to 9 p.m. Funeral Thursday 8:45 a.m. Interment Holy Sepulchre Cemetery. 773-783-7700 or 708-423-5400. Chicago Tribune, November 29, 2006.1,2
- Burial*: She was buried on 30 November 2006 at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA. Buried in lot 5, block 12, section 58. GPS coordinates: N 41 degrees, 41 minutes, 11.3 seconds; W 87 degrees, 46 minutes, 26.6 seconds; altitude 580 feet.2
Daniel J. Egan1
M, b. 10 April 1882, d. 7 November 1960
- Birth*: Daniel J. Egan was born on 10 April 1882 at Athlone, County Westmeath, Ireland.2,3
- Birth: He was born circa 1885 at Ireland.1
- Emigration*: He emigrated circa 1 December 1906 from Queenstown, County Cork, Ireland. Daniel sailed on the ship Etruria from Ireland to the US.4,5
- Naturalization*: He and Mary McIntyre were naturalized in 1912; Most likely naturalized in Chicago, Illinois.5
- Naturalization*: Daniel J. Egan was naturalized on 29 August 1912 at Circuit Court, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.4
- (godparent) Baptism: He became Lawrence Francis McIntyre's godparent at his baptism at St. Malachy Church, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA, on 19 January 1913.6
- Marriage License: Daniel J. Egan and Mary McIntyre obtained a marriage license on 5 September 1914.1
- Marriage*: He married Mary McIntyre at Holy Angels Church, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA, on 6 September 1914.7,1,8,4,9
- Milit-Draft Reg*: Daniel J. Egan registered for the draft on on 17 September 1918 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.2
- Description*: He was described as of medium height and build with blue eyes and black hair on 17 September 1918.2
- Occupation: He was a driver with the Borden Dairy company on 17 September 1918.2
- Residence: He and Mary McIntyre lived on 17 September 1918 at 3722 Emerald Avenue, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.2
- Census 1920*: Daniel J. Egan and Mary McIntyre appeared on the 1920 census of 7 January 1920 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois.5
- Occupation*: Daniel J. Egan was a teamster with Ward Bay Company on 7 January 1920.5
- Residence: He and Mary McIntyre lived on 12 June 1923 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois.4
- Residence*: Daniel J. Egan and Mary McIntyre lived in 1927 at 6751 Elizabeth, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.10
- Marriage*: Daniel J. Egan married Ellen "Nellie" (?) before 1935.3,11
- Employment*: Daniel J. Egan was employed by United Insurance Co., located at 2721 S. Michigan, Avenue, Chicago, Illinois in 1942.3
- Milit-Draft Reg: He registered for the draft on in 1942 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois.3
- Death*: He died on 7 November 1960 at Chicago, Cook, Illinois, USA, at age 78.
Daniel Egan, 78, of 8823 Honore st., was killed at 87th and Honore street when he was struck by a car driven by Patrick Donohue, 18, of 4821 109th st., a student at Wilson Junior college. Donohue told police he didn't see Egan. Chicago Daily Tribune, November 8, 1960, page A7.
Two Pedestrian Fatalities on South Side
Funeral arrangements are being completed for Daniel Egan, 78, of 8623 S. Honore st., who was fatally injured late Monday afternoon when he was struck by an auto while he was crossing the intersection at W. 87th and S. Wood sts.
Police identified the driver of the car as Patrick Donahue, 18 of 4821 W. 119th st., a student in Wilson Junior College....
Southtown Economist, November 9, 1960, page 1.12
- Burial*: He was buried on 11 November 1960 at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA; Buried in lot 5, block 12, section 58. GPS coordinates: N 41 degrees, 41 minutes, 11.3 seconds; W 87 degrees, 46 minutes, 26.6 seconds; altitude 580 feet.12
- Blog*: He was mentioned in a blog at http://mcintyreginty.blogspot.com McIntyre/Ginty Genealogy Blog
on 4 June 2010.13
Family 1: Mary McIntyre b. 1 Aug 1881, d. 8 Mar 1927
Family 2: Ellen "Nellie" (?) b. c 1904, d. 23 Dec 1950
- [S757] Egan, Daniel J. to McIntyre, Mary: FHL# 1030580.
- [S1177] World War II draft registration card for Daniel Joseph Egan , Draft Board, 11 Chicago, Cook County, Illinois.
- [S1185] World War II draft registration card for Daniel Joseph Egan , Draft Board, Chicago, Illinois.
- [S908] Mary Egan, U. S. Passport Application, no. 311285 (issued June 15, 1923).
- [S1176] 1920 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, Washington, DC, Ed 244, Sheet 3B, Ancestery.com, accessed Februry 6, 2007.
- [S990] Baptism Register, vol. III, page 299, Lawrence Francis McIntyre Baptismal Record: Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah, MF# 1703795, Item 3, January 19, 1913, St. Malachy Church.
- [S8] Ginty/McIntyre Family Tree, 1995 Elaine McIntyre Beaudoin, personal files.
- [S758] Holy Angels Church: entry for Daniel J. Egan to Mary McIntyre, September 6, 1914 Holy Angels Church, Chicago, Illinois, FHL# 1752991.
- [S1175] Mary Egan, Illinois Certificate of Death, Family History Library, MF#1877966.
- [S762] Chicago Daily News, March 8, 1927, page 39.
- [S1187] Chicago Tribune, November 28, 2006, page 11, GenealogyBank.com, accessed April 22, 2010.
- [S1188] Daniel J. Egan cemetery record, Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, Alsip, Illinois.
- [S665] Elaine Beaudoin's personal knowledge Elaine McIntyre Beaudoin, personal files.
- [S1186] Catherine F. Egan cemetery marker, Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, Alsip, Illinois.
Emmy Katrina Ehlers1
F, b. 20 June 1906, d. 11 May 1997
- Birth*: Emmy Katrina Ehlers was born on 20 June 1906 at Kiel, Germany.1
- Married Name: As of 6 December 1929,her married name was Heuck.1
- Marriage*: She married Bruno Johannes Heuck on 6 December 1929 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.1
- Death*: Emmy Katrina Ehlers died on 11 May 1997 at Park Ridge, Cook County, Illinois, USA, at age 90.1
Family: Bruno Johannes Heuck b. 2 Jul 1906, d. 2 Oct 1993
- Eugene Johann Heuck+ b. 15 Apr 1935, d. 8 Jan 2002
- [S412] David Heuck, "Heuck to Watson email May 19, 2004," e-mail to Elaine Watson, May 19, 2004.
M, b. 1963, d. 1 September 1977
- Father: Robert Thomas Elliott1 b. 2 Mar 1937, d. 12 Jul 2016
- Mother: Vernamae Klein1 b. 13 Feb 1941, d. 16 Sep 2017
M, b. 1907, d. 1990
William Charles Elliott (1907-1990)
Mt. Emblem Cemetery
Photo: Elaine M. Beaudoin July 1, 2017
Mt. Emblem Cemetery
Photo: Elaine M. Beaudoin July 1, 2017
Photograph by Picasa
- Birth*: Charles Elliott was born in 1907.2
- Death*: He died in 1990.2
- Name Variation: Charles Elliott was also known as William Charles Elliott.2
- Burial*: He was buried in 1990 at Mt. Emblem Cemetery, Elmhurst, DuPage County, Illinois, USA; Lot 426, S 1/2, Section S.2