F, b. 22 April 1907, d. 24 July 1995
- Birth*: Mary (?) was born on 22 April 1907. Her SS card was issued in Illinois.1
- Married Name: As of after 1937,her married name was Madigan.2
- Marriage*: She married John Joseph Madigan.2
- Residence*: Mary (?) lived in 1995 at RR 6, Hayward, Sawyer County, Wisconsin, USA.3
- Death*: She died on 24 July 1995 at Hayward, Sawyer County, Wisconsin, USA, at age 88.1,4
- Burial*: She was buried after 24 July 1995 at Greenwood Cemetery, Hayward, Sawyer County, Wisconsin, USA.5
Family: John Joseph Madigan b. 17 Apr 1887, d. 15 Apr 1983
- [S309] US Social Security Death Index, 1935-Current, Ancestry.com, Mary Madigan, accessed July 3, 2009.
- [S665] Elaine Beaudoin's personal knowledge Elaine McIntyre Beaudoin, personal files.
- [S553] U. S. Public Records Index, online www.ancestry.com, Mary Madigan, record number 506368739, accessed August 13, 2008.
- [S1677] Wisconsin, Death Index, 1959-1997, online www.ancestry.com, Mary Madigan, cert.# 021160, accessed online August 13, 2008.
- [S2022] Mary Madigan, online www.findagrave.com, Accessed February 19, 2015; record added by Nancy (Cowley) Weiss on May 19, 2014; Memorial # 130065483.
F, b. circa 1885
- Birth*: Mary (?) was born circa 1885 at Ireland.1
- Immigration*: She and Peter Reilly immigrated in 1900.1
- Married Name: As of circa 1905,her married name was Reilly.1
- Marriage*: Mary (?) married Peter Reilly, son of Patrick Reilly and Rose Sullivan, circa 1905. Marriage date based on birth year of oldest child.1
- Naturalization*: Mary (?) and Peter Reilly were naturalized in 1914.1
- (Witness) Census 1920: Mary (?) appeared on the 1920 census of 1920 in the household of Peter Reilly at 926 N. St. Bernard Street, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania, USA.1
Family: Peter Reilly b. c 1883
- Annie Reilly1 b. c 1906
- Joseph Reilly1 b. c 1908
- [S1220] 1920 US Census, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia County, Philadelphia, Washington, DC, ED 1662, page, 5A, Accessed September 5, 2010, Ancestry.com.
F, b. circa 1833, d. 19 March 1915
- Birth*: Mary (?) was born circa 1833 at Ireland.1
- Emigration*: She and Michael Flaherty emigrated in 1850 from Ireland. 1900 US Census states he and his wife were naturalized citizens.2
- Marriage*: Mary (?) married Michael Flaherty circa 1853.1,2
- Married Name: Her married name was Flaherty.1
- Residence*: Mary (?) and Michael Flaherty lived on 11 June 1880 at Gilead Precinct, Thayer County, Nebraska, USA.1
- Census 1900*: Mary (?) and Michael Flaherty appeared on the 1900 census of 27 June 1900 at La Center, Clark County, Washington, USA.2
- Death*: Mary (?) died on 19 March 1915 at Ranier, Columbia County, Oregon, USA; FLAHERTY -- At Rainier, Or., March 19, 1915, Mrs. Mary Flaherty, aged 86 years, beloved mother of Daniel Flaherty and Mrs. Nellie Ryan of Portland; Mrs. Kate Bross, of Rainier, Or; Mrs. Annie Fairchilds, of Tacoma, Wash., and Jim Flaherty, of La Center, Wash. Funeral from the residence 148 Graham avenue, Tuesday, March 23, at 8:30 A.M., thence to St. Mary's Church, Williams avenue and Stanton street, where services will be held at 9 A.M. Interment at Mount Calvary Cemetery. Friends invited to attend.
Oregonian, Portland, Oregon, March 21, 1915, page 7.3
- Burial*: She was buried on 23 March 1915 at Mount Calvary Cemetery, Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon, USA.3
Family: Michael Flaherty b. c 1830, d. b 6 Sep 1911
- Thomas Flaherty1 b. 29 Oct 1863, d. 24 Oct 1885
- Kate Flaherty1 b. c 1867
- Alexander Flaherty1 b. c 1869
- Daniel T. Flaherty1 b. 1876, d. 9 Apr 1958
- [S2139] 1880 US Census, Nebraska, Thayer County, Gilead Precinct, Washington, DC, ED 298, page 126A, Accessed FamilySearch.org June 2, 2015.
- [S2142] 1900 US Census, Washington, Clark County, La Center, Washington, DC, ED23, page 12A, FamilySearch.org accessed June 4, 2015.
- [S2141] Oregonian, March 21, 1915, page 7, GenealogyBank accessed June 6, 2015.
- Marriage*: Mary (?) married Patrick O'Neill.1
- Married Name: Her married name was O'Neill.1
Family: Patrick O'Neill
- Margaret Elizabeth O'Neill+1 b. 21 Oct 1852, d. 5 Dec 1924
- [S1978] Ancestry.com Family Trees, online www.ancestry.com, Sullivan Family Tree, Margaret Elizabeth O'Neill entry, owner: mjbjatm, accessed August 26, 2015.
F, b. circa 1816, d. 30 November 1898
- Birth*: Mary (?) was born circa 1816 at Ireland.1
- Married Name: Her married name was Fitzpatrick.1
- Marriage*: She married Patrick Fitzpatrick.1
- Death*: Mary (?) died on 30 November 1898 at Deerpark, Mountmellick, County Queens, Ireland.1
Family: Patrick Fitzpatrick b. c 1804, d. 3 Mar 1896
- Christopher Fitzpatrick+1 b. c 1857, d. 25 Jul 1928
- [S2609] Mary Fitzpatrick, Ireland, Co. Queens, Mountmellick, Deerpark death registration, Accessed February 11, 2018.
F, b. circa 1830, d. 7 August 1920
- Birth*: Mary (?) was born circa 1830 at Ireland. Death registration states she was 90 years old at death.2
- Marriage*: She married Michael Ginty, son of Unknown Ginty, at County Mayo, Ireland.1,3
- Married Name: Her married name was Ginty.1
- Census 1901*: Mary (?) appeared on the 1901 census of 1901 at Cloonlumney, Swinford, County Mayo, Ireland.3
- Death*: She died on 7 August 1920 at Cloonlumney, Swinford, County Mayo.1,2
Family: Michael Ginty d. b 1901
- John Ginty+1 b. c 1864, d. 16 Nov 1938
- [S1676] Find A Grave, online http://findagrave.com, John Ginty, memorial ID 169722308, photo added by David L.
- [S2634] Mary Ginty, Ireland, County Mayo, Swinford, Cloonlumney death registration, Accessed March 6, 2018.
- [S2635] 1901 Irish Census Ireland, County Mayo, Swinford, Cloonlumney, Dublin, Form A; number on form 687, Accessed March 6, 2018.
F, b. 4 July 1856, d. 21 March 1914
- Birth*: Mary (?) was born on 4 July 1856 at District of Columbia, USA.1
- Note*: She It is reported in both the 1900 and 1920 US Census that Mary was born in Pennsylvania. at Pennsylvania, USA.
- Marriage*: She married Constantino Fugazzi.1
- Married Name: Her married name was Fugazzi.1
- Death*: Mary (?) died on 21 March 1914 at Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania, USA, at age 57.1
Family: Constantino Fugazzi b. Sep 1837, d. 27 Feb 1919
- Aurelia Mathilda Fugazzi+1 b. 12 Jun 1877, d. 19 Dec 1954
- [S1676] Find A Grave, online http://findagrave.com, Mary Fugazzi, death 21 Mar 1914. Created by: Lori Reiss; Added: 18 Jun 2008; Find A Grave Memorial 27664783. Accessed March 26, 2018.
Polly Ann (?)1
F, b. circa 1815
- Birth*: Polly Ann (?) was born circa 1815 at New York, USA.1
- Marriage*: She married Daniel Fowler circa 1834; Marriage year based on age of oldest child.1
- Married Name: As of circa 1834,her married name was Fowler.1
- Census: Polly Ann (?) and Daniel Fowler appeared on the census of 9 September 1850 at Sherburne, Chenango County, New York, USA; Value of real estate owned in 1850 was $3,000.1
- Census 1860: Polly Ann (?) and Daniel Fowler appeared on the 1860 census of 7 July 1860 at Sherburne, Chenango County, New York; Real estate valued at $1,500 and personal estate valued at $2,000.2
Family: Daniel Fowler b. c 1809
- Lyman Fowler+1 b. c 1835, d. b 1920
- Ann D Fowler1 b. c 1838
- Mahalia Fowler1 b. c 1844
- Ellen Fowler1 b. c 1847
- Melville Fowler1 b. c Jun 1850
F, b. circa 1895, d. 22 June 1952
- Father: William Ahern1 b. c 1849, d. 22 Sep 1884
- Mother: Bridget Hallaran1 b. c 1856, d. 24 May 1921
- Birth*: Anna Ahern was born circa 1895 at Illinois, USA.1
- Married Name: Her married name was Powell.1
- Marriage*: She married John Powell.1
- Death*: Anna Ahern died on 22 June 1952 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.2
- Burial*: She was buried on 25 June 1952 at Calvary Cemetery, Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, USA. Buried in Lot 5, Block 6, Section D.3
Family: John Powell b. c 1894
- Anna Marie Powell1 b. c 1920, d. 4 Sep 1940
- [S1961] Daniel Moore, "Descendants of John Halloran", Four generation descendant list, Created November 1, 2014.
- [S86] Anna Powell, died June 22, 1952; certificate #6042223, Death Index Bureau of Vital Statistics, Cook County Clerk's Office.
- [S2065] Bridget Ahern Cemetery Record, Calvary Cemetery, Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, USA.
F, b. 1864, d. 1927
- Birth*: Catherine Ahern was born in 1864.1
- Married Name: Her married name was Colford.1
- Marriage*: She married Richard Andrew Colford, son of Richard Colford and Martha Mann.1
- Death*: Catherine Ahern died in 1927.1
Family: Richard Andrew Colford b. 13 Oct 1859, d. 28 Jun 1941
- Herbert R. Colford1 b. 1894, d. 1965
- George Coleman Colford1 b. 1895, d. 1953
- [S1676] Find A Grave, online http://findagrave.com, Richard Andrew Colford record accessed June 10, 2015; created by obsessive journey, October 1, 2013; memorial # 110715791.