Mina Mae White1
F, b. 13 January 1868, d. 21 March 1932
- Birth: Mina Mae White was born circa 1867 at Albany County, New York, USA.2
- Birth*: She was born on 13 January 1868 at Berne, Albany County, New York, USA.1
- (Witness) Census: She appeared on the census of 1875 in the household of Mary C. Hellenbeck and William B. White at Utica, Ward 5, Oneida County, New York, USA.2
- Name Variation: As of 21 March 1932, Mina Mae White was also known as Minna Mae Wood.1
- Death*: She died on 21 March 1932 at Oak Park, Cook County, Illinois, USA, at age 64.1
Patricia Ann White
F, b. 12 April 1942, d. 19 June 1971
- Father: Francis Peabody White b. 28 Sep 1908, d. 27 Mar 1973
- Mother: Catherine Louise Constance McCann b. 28 May 1912, d. 1 Oct 2001
- Birth*: Patricia was born at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA, on 12 April 1942.1,2
- Education*: She was educated between 1956 and 1960 at Bremen High School, Midlothian, Cook County, Illinois, USA.3
- Education: She was educated between 1960 and 1962 at Bloom Community College, Chicago Heights, Cook County, Illinois, USA; Attended.3
- Anecdote*: 'Harvey' Can be Seen in Thorn Creek!, Chicago Daily Tribune, April 8, 1962
Mary Chase's comedy, "Harvey," began this weekend in Thorn Creek theater, Thornton, and will run at 8:30 p.m. each Friday and Saturday thru April 28.
Starring as Elwood P. Dowd, whose best friend is an invisible rabbit named Harvey, is Lee Campbell of Olympia Fields. Others in the cast are Mrs. Jacquelyn Otto, Mrs. Sy Field, Mort Bernberg, and Jack R. Jones, all of Park Forest; Miss Patricia White, Country Club Hills; and George Cadarl Olympia Fields.
Directing is Bernard D. Rhein of Homewood. Thorn Creek theater is on 175th street, just east of Halsted street.4
- Engagement: She and Laurence Francis McIntyre were engaged on 14 February 1965; Cupid Keeps Busy Entire Year; On Valentine's His Work is Clear
A puckish and sprightly fellow given to whimsical teasing of heart strings today proves his prowess with the announcement of six engagements.
Mr. and Mrs. Francis White, 17801 Anthony av., Country Club Hills, have announced the engagement of their daughter, Patricia, and Laurence McIntyre Jr., whose parents live at 18 N. Latrobe av. Miss White was graduated from Bremen Community High school and attended Bloom Community college.
McIntyre, a graduate of St. Ignatius High school, will be graduated from Loyola university in June. Expected to marry the couple April 24 in St. Emeric's Catholic church, Country Club Hills, is the bridgroom's uncle, the Very Rev. Thomas J. McIntyre of Montebello, Cal.3
- Marriage*: She married Laurence Francis McIntyre at St. Emeric Church, Country Club Hills, Cook County, Illinois, USA, on 24 April 1965.3
- Married Name: As of 24 April 1965,her married name was McIntyre.3
- Address*: As of 1970, Patricia Ann White lived at 3043 Pearl Street, Franklin Park, Cook County, Illinois, USA.1
- Death*: Patricia died on 19 June 1971 at Franklin Park, Cook County, Illinois, USA, at age 29.
Patricia A. McIntyre, nee White, beloved wife of Laurence McIntyre, found mother of Catherine, Colleen, and Cara, daughter of Francis and Catherine White, sister of Judith Jesswein and Francis White; daughter in law of Laurence and Helen McIntyre; sister in law of Laurence (sic) and Elaine Watson. Funeral Tuesday, 9:30 a.m., from Sax-Tiedemann Funeral Home, 9558 Belmont Av., Franklin Park, to St. Gertrude Church, in Franklin Park. Mass 10 a.m. Interment Queen of Heaven Cemetery. 678-1950. Chicago Tribune, June 20, 1971, page B23.1,5,2,6
- Anecdote: Autopsy performed, unable to locate.1
- Funeral: She received the blessing of the church at the funeral on 22 June 1971 at St. Gertrude Church, Franklin Park, Cook County, Illinois, USA.5,2
- Burial*: Her body was interred on 22 June 1971 at Hillside, Cook County, Illinois, USA, at Queen of Heaven Cemetery. Lot 47, Block 21, Section 17; Near St. Bartholomew stature. Find-a-grave: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=163909015&ref=acom.1,5,2
Family: Laurence Francis McIntyre b. 26 Jul 1938, d. 14 Mar 2020
- [S867] Patricia A. McIntyre, Illinois Coroner's Certificate of Death.
- [S886] Patricia A. McIntyre Memorial Card, June 19, 1971 Elaine McIntyre Beaudoin, personal files.
- [S428] Chicago Tribune, February 14, 1965, p. S12.
- [S705] Chicago Daily Tribune, April 8, 1962, Page SW18.
- [S868] Chicago Tribune, June 22, 1971, Historical Archive, record number 19710622dn112.
- [S1325] Chicago Tribune, June 20, 1971, page B23, ProQuest Historical Newspapers, Chicago Tribune, accessed: February, 2011.
Family: Catherine English b. 1868
- [S303] The Evanston Review, November 19, 1936.
M, b. October 1886, d. 1904
- Birth*: Walter was born at Illinois, USA, in October 1886 1900 Census, Vol 75, ED 1145, Sheet 17, Line 92.
- Name Variation: Walter White was also known as Warren D. White.1
- Burial*: He was buried in 1904 at Mt. Pleasant Cemetery, New Salem, Albany County, New York, USA.1
- Death*: He died in 1904.1
William B. White1
M, b. circa August 1844, d. 1914
William B. White (1844-1914)
Mt. Pleasant Cemetery, New Salem, New York
Mt. Pleasant Cemetery, New Salem, New York
Photograph by Picasa
- Birth: William B. White was born at Knox, Albany County, New York, USA.2
- Birth*: William was born at New York City, New York County, New York, USA, circa August 1844.
- Marriage*: He married Mary C. Hellenbeck at St. Paul Lutheran Evangelical Church, Berne, Albany County, New York, USA, on 7 November 1866.3
- Census*: William B. White and Mary C. Hellenbeck appeared on the census of 1875 at Utica, Ward 5, Oneida County, New York, USA.4
- Residence: He resided at Oak Park, Cook County, Illinois, USA, in 1901, at 229 N. Taylor Avenue. 1901 Oak Park City Directory. A Leroy J. White is also living at the same address. He worked at Mills Novelty Co..
- Occupation*: William B. White was Cabinet Maker, C&NW Ry Shops in 1911 at Oak Park, Cook County, Illinois, USA.
- Residence*: He resided at Oak Park, Cook County, Illinois, USA, in 1911, at 151 N. Taylor Avenue. 1910/1911 Oak Park City Directory..
- Death*: He died in 1914.5
- Burial*: He was buried in 1914 at Mount Pleasant Cemetery, New Salem, Albany County, New York, USA.5
Family: Mary C. Hellenbeck b. 1850
- [S296] Isaac A. White, Death Certificate.
- [S1251] Illinois, Deaths and Stillbirths Index, 1916-1947, online FamilySearch.org, Minna Mae Wood entry. Accessed on FamilySearch.org March 25, 2021.
- [S2782] New York State, Marriage Index, 1881-1967, online Ancestry.com, Mary C. Hellenbeck and William B. White, married Berne, New York 1866. Accessed on Ancestry.com March 25, 2021.
- [S2893] 1875 State Census, Utica, Oneida County, New York, New York, US Census, database online, Acessed March 25, 2021.
- [S1676] Find A Grave, online http://findagrave.com, Buried in Mt. Pleasant Cemetery, New Salem, Albany County, New York. Find A Grave memorial #54380321, created by "Pam" July 1, 2010. Accessed March 25, 2021.
F, d. July 1974
- Birth*: Julie Williams was born.1,2
- Married Name: Her married name was Cliff.2
- Death*: She died in July 1974 at Cook County, Illinois, USA.
WILLIAMS - Julia Ann Williams, fond mother of Thomas; dearly beloved daughter of Patricia and Arthur Paulsen; loving
sister of Jacqueline, Janice and Jonathan; fond granddaughter of Rose and Frank Cappetta.
Funeral services Tuesday, 1 p.m. at Columbian Funeral Home, 6621 W. North Avenue, Oak Park. Interment, St. Mary Cemetery. Please omit flowers. Visitation on Monday 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. ES 9-5151 or Vi 8-3010. Chicago Tribune (IL) - July 15, 1974.1,2
Thomas John Williams1
M, d. circa 1965
Madge Alden Windham1
- Married Name: Her married name was Neal.1
- Marriage*: Madge Alden Windham married Merrell Calvin Neal.1
- [S2719] Texas, Birth Index 1903-1997, online Ancestry.com, Alta Lee Neal born November 28, 1942, Dallas County, Texas.
Michael Frank Wolf1
M, b. 12 February 1973, d. 6 April 1997
- Birth*: Michael Frank Wolf was born on 12 February 1973 at California, USA.1
- Death*: He died on 6 April 1997 at California at age 24.1
- [S2259] Daniel Moore, "Nancyskelley identified," e-mail to Elaine Beaudoin, January 3, 2016.
F, b. 10 November 1909, d. 29 September 1978
- Father: Michael Woods1 b. 19 Apr 1876, d. 18 Apr 1924
- Mother: Margaret "Maggie" Madigan1 b. 10 Nov 1879, d. 18 May 1924
- Charts: Madigan
- Birth*: Eileen Bernice Woods was born on 10 November 1909 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.3,4,2
- Birth: She was born circa 1910 at Illinois, USA.5
- Residence*: She lived on 16 January 1920 at 3956 W. Polk Street, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.5
- Marriage*: She married John Francis Maher, son of William Joseph Maher and Margaret Glover, on 29 July 1929.6,7,4
- Married Name: Her married name was Maher.6
- Death*: Eileen Bernice Woods died on 29 September 1978 at Addison, DuPage County, Illinois, USA, at age 68.
Maher - Eileen W. Maher, nee Woods, of Addison, beloved wife of the late John; dear mother of Jacqueline (James) Heckt, Geraldine (James) Andreason, Donald (Phyllis), Kenneth (Diane), Carleen Malone and Bernadine (Lee) Neal; grandmother of 23; great-grandmother of two; sister of Patricia (Hugh) Fleming, Sr. Mary Maude, BVM, Anna (James) Kissane and Emmett (Eva) Woods. Services Monday, 9 a.m. from Richert & Meyer Funeral Home, 320 W. Lake St., Addison, to St. Philip the Apostle Church, Addison, for mass at 9:30 a.m. Interment Mount Carmel, Visitation Saturday, 6-9 p.m. and Sunday 2-9 p.m. 543-9541.
Chicago Tribune, September 30, 1978, page N C13.3,8,9
- Funeral*: She received the blessing of the church at the funeral on 2 October 1978 at St. Philip The Apostle Church, Addison, DuPage County, Illinois, USA.9
- Burial: She was buried on 2 October 1978 at Mount Carmel Cemetery, Hillside, Cook County, Illinois, USA; Lot 36, block 6, section 18.9,7
Family: John Francis Maher b. 11 May 1910, d. 21 Dec 1967
- [S778] Carleen Malone, "RE: Madigan Cousin," e-mail to Elaine McIntyre Beaudoin, December 1, 2007.
- [S2318] Emmett Woods, "Results - 27 Apr 2016," Facebook post to Fleming Kisssane Maher and Woods Facebooik Group, April 27, 2016.
- [S309] US Social Security Death Index, 1935-Current, Ancestry.com, Eileen Woods Maher, accessed December 12, 2007.
- [S1676] Find A Grave, online http://findagrave.com, Eileen B. Woods Maher, memorial # 6128476 created by Carleen Malone, January 27, 2002. Accessed August 20, 2015.
- [S816] 1930 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, Washington, DC, ED 775, page 7B, Ancestry.com, accessed December 22, 2007.
- [S807] Chicago Tribune, September 15, 1949, Part 4, page 8.
- [S1676] Find A Grave, online http://findagrave.com, John Maher, Mount Carmel Cemetery, Hillside, Cook County, Illinois. Created by Annette Malone, June 12, 2015.
- [S1346] Cook County Clerk's Office, online http://www.cookcountygenealogy.com, Eileen W. Maher, died September 29, 1978, accessed February 26, 2011.
- [S1323] Chicago Tribune, September 30, 1978, page N C13, ProQuest Historical Newspapers, accessed February 11, 2011.