F, b. 29 April 1917, d. 7 October 1918
- Birth*: Lillian Garrity was born on 29 April 1917 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.1
- Death*: She died on 7 October 1918 at 6624 Lakewood, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA, at age 1.2,1
- Burial*: Her body was interred on 8 October 1918 at Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, USA, at Calvary Cemetery. She is buried in lot 70, block 1, section O..3,4
William J. Garrity
M, b. circa 1883
- Birth*: William J. Garrity was born circa 1883 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.1
- Marriage*: He married Lillian Catherine Connor at Cook County, Illinois, USA, on 20 June 1916.2
- Occupation*: William J. Garrity was the Chief Clerk at the I. O. Brady Company (handwriting is difficult to read). on 14 July 1918.1
- Residence*: He and Lillian Catherine Connor lived on 14 July 1918 at 6624 Lakewood, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.1
- Address*: As of October 1918, William J. Garrity and Lillian Catherine Connor lived at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois.3
- Census1920*: William was listed as the head of a family on the 1920 Census at Chicago, Cook, Illinois, USA. Lists William as a railroad clerk.
- Occupation: He was an acupuncturist on 19 April 1940.4
- Census 1940*: He and Lillian Catherine Connor appeared on the 1940 census of 19 April 1940 at 1401 Arthur Avenue, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.4
Family: Lillian Catherine Connor b. 3 Nov 1879
- [S1281] Jeanne Louise Garrity, Illinois birth certificate no. 26147, FamilySearch.org, accessed December 30, 2010 (August 6, 1918).
- [S1422] Cook County, Illinois Marriage Indexes, 1914-1942, online www.ancestry.com, Garrity-Connor marriage, Ancestry.com, accessed October 26, 2011; Serial number 0731686.
- [S606] Lillian Garrity, Illinois certificate of death, Family History Library, MF# 1852631.
- [S2392] 1940 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, Washington, DC, ED 103-3151; pages 61 A&B, Accessed October 2, 2016 at Ancestry.com.
- Marriage*: He married Anna "Nan" Headen. See George P. Headen obit..
Family: Anna "Nan" Headen b. Mar 1891
M, b. 12 September 1895, d. 11 September 1987
- Birth*: John Gaudino was born on 12 September 1895.1
- Marriage*: He married Genevieve "Bridget" Connor, daughter of Thomas E. Connor and Jennie B. Colbert.1
- Death*: John Gaudino died on 11 September 1987 at Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles County, California, USA, at age 91; SSDI has Sherman Oaks as last residence for SS benefits. SSDI, SS# 551-24-2833.1
Family: Genevieve "Bridget" Connor b. 24 Jan 1896, d. 28 Aug 1969
- [S375] Nancy Post, "Post, Nancy - Connor Ahnentafel."
John J. Gelenius1
M, b. 20 January 1865, d. 12 January 1934
- Birth*: John J. Gelenius was born on 20 January 1865 at Adrian, Lenawee County, Michigan, USA.3
- Biography*: On John J.'s death certificate it says his parents were born in Michigan.3
- Marriage*: He married an unknown person before January 1914; On the marriage license it states John (Jacob) was divorced in January, 1914.2
- Marriage License: He and Theresa Quinn obtained a marriage license on 21 February 1914 at Fulton County, Indiana, USA.2
- Residence: John J. Gelenius lived on 21 February 1914 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.2
- Occupation: He was a Teamster on 21 February 1914.2
- Married Name: As of 21 February 1914,his married name was Jacob J. Glenius.2
- Marriage*: He married Theresa Quinn, daughter of Daniel Quinn and Margaret Madigan, after 21 February 1914.1,2
- Residence: John J. Gelenius and Theresa Quinn lived in 1928 at 148 East Grand Avenue, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.1
- Occupation*: John J. Gelenius was a Teamster.3
- Residence*: He lived on 11 January 1934 at 146 East Grand Avenue, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.3
- Death*: He died on 12 January 1934 at Cook County Hospital, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA, at age 68. Hursen's was the undertaker.3
- Burial*: He was buried on 15 January 1934 at Calvary Cemetery, Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, USA.3
Family: Theresa Quinn b. 24 Mar 1879, d. 10 Nov 1928
- [S1123] Tessie Gelenius, Illinois Certificate of Death, Family History Library MF#1892228.
- [S2016] Jacob Glenius to Tessie Quinn, Marriage License, February 21, 1914: Indiana, Marriages, 1780-1992; citing reference app 33, 34; FHL microfilm 1,871,256; accessed February 5, 2015.
- [S1124] John J. Gelenius, Illinois Certificate of Death, Family History Library MF # 1894003.
F, b. 1877, d. 1945
Family: Thomas P. Madden b. 24 Sep 1871, d. 1945
- [S35] Ginty/Madden Family Tree.
M, b. 8 November 1897, d. 6 March 1957
- Birth*: Julius Otto Gerding was born on 8 November 1897 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.2
- Marriage*: He married Dorothy M. Sullivan, daughter of Joseph V. Sullivan and Grace Pomeroy, on 11 August 1934 at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Rectory, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.1,2
- Death*: Julius Otto Gerding died on 6 March 1957 at Chicago, Cook, Illinois, USA, at age 59.2
Family: Dorothy M. Sullivan b. 24 Oct 1909, d. 19 Jul 1982
Paul Sullivan Gerding Sr.1
M, b. 16 April 1936, d. September 2017
- Father: Julius Otto Gerding1 b. 8 Nov 1897, d. 6 Mar 1957
- Mother: Dorothy M. Sullivan1 b. 24 Oct 1909, d. 19 Jul 1982
- Birth*: Paul Sullivan Gerding Sr. was born on 16 April 1936 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.1
- Death*: He died in September 2017 at Paradise, Maricopa County, Arizona, USA, at age 81; Paul S. Gerding Sr. age 81 of Paradise Valley, AZ formerly from Glencoe, IL. Beloved husband of Ellen Gerding nee Rohde; loving father of Paul S. Jr. (Jill), Keith R. (Heather) and David J. (Sandra) Gerding; proud grandfather of Reilly, Hope, Kate, Tyler, River, Gage and Mars Gerding; dear brother of John (Shirley) Gerding; brother-in-law of Joanne Gerding; fond uncle of Joseph (Dawn), John (Jenny), Christopher and Julianne Gerding. Mr. Gerding was a graduate of Loyola University Chicago and attended University of Michigan Law School where he graduated JD with Distinction, Order of the Coif and served as an editor of the Michigan Law Review. He enjoyed a practice spanning 52 years of corporate litigation in the areas of commercial business litigation and governmental regulatory compliance. He was partner in firms in Chicago, assistant general counsel for Baxter Healthcare Corporation and most recently a partner with Kutak Rock.His civic and philanthropic work included pro-bono counsel and serving as President of the Glencoe Board of Education, trustee of the Village of Glencoe, Chairman of the Charitable Unit of the American Cancer Society of Chicago, Chairman of the Institutional Review Board of the Arizona Heart Hospital, as Vice-Chair of the Board of Directors of the Arizona Heart Foundation and was appointed to the Arizona Medical Board in 2014 by Arizona Governor Janice K. Brewer. Visitation Friday, September 29, 2017 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at Donnellan Family Funeral Home, 10045 Skokie Blvd. at Old Orchard Road Skokie, IL 60077. Funeral Mass Saturday September 30, 2017, 10 a.m. at Sacred Heart Church 1077 Tower Road Winnetka, IL 60093. Interment Sacred Heart Cemetery, Northbrook. In lieu of flowers memorials may be made to American Cancer Society www.cancer.org. Info www.donnellanfuneral.com or (847) 675-1990.
Published in a Chicago Tribune Media Group Publication on Sept. 28, 2017.2
- Burial*: He was buried on 30 September 2017 at Sacred Heart Cemetery, Northbrook, Cook County, Illinois, USA.2
M, d. 4 July 1932
- Marriage*: John Geringer married Marie Kubin, daughter of Martin Kubin and Antonie Rudisher.1
- Death*: John Geringer died on 4 July 1932 at Algonquin, McHenry County, Illinois, USA.1,2