Isaac Austin White
M, b. 5 November 1871, d. 14 May 1911
- Burial*: His body was interred at New York, USA. Judy Jesswein believes that Isaac White's body was removed to a cemetery in New York state..
- Birth*: Isaac was born at New York City, New York County, New York, USA, on 5 November 1871.1
- Marriage*: He married Clara Haller at Freeport, Stephenson County, Illinois, USA, on 21 July 1897.2
- Residence*: He resided at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA, in 1900, at 306 N. Waller Avenue. 1900 Census, Vol 74, Ed 1134, Sheet 14, Line 20..
- Death*: Isaac died on 14 May 1911 at 151 N. Taylor Avenue, Oak Park, Cook County, Illinois, USA, at age 39. White, Isaac Austin, husband of Sarah White, son of William and Mary White. Funeral, Wednesday at 2 p.m. from late residence 154 N. Taylor Av., Oak Park, burial at Forest Home.
Chicago Daily News, May 15, 1911, page 19.1
- Burial: His body was interred on 17 May 1911 at Oak Park, Cook County, Illinois, USA, at Forest Home.1
- Residence: He resided at Oak Park, Cook, Illinois, in 1911, at 151 N. Taylor Avenue. 1910/11 Oak Park City Directory..
Family: Clara Haller b. 29 May 1875, d. 19 Aug 1956
Patricia Ann White
F, b. 12 April 1942, d. 19 June 1971
- Father: Francis Peabody White b. 28 Sep 1908, d. 27 Mar 1973
- Mother: Catherine Louise Constance McCann b. 28 May 1912, d. 1 Oct 2001
- Birth*: Patricia was born at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA, on 12 April 1942.1,2
- Education*: She was educated between 1956 and 1960 at Bremen High School, Midlothian, Cook County, Illinois, USA.3
- Education: She was educated between 1960 and 1962 at Bloom Community College, Chicago Heights, Cook County, Illinois, USA; Attended.3
- Anecdote*: 'Harvey' Can be Seen in Thorn Creek!, Chicago Daily Tribune, April 8, 1962
Mary Chase's comedy, "Harvey," began this weekend in Thorn Creek theater, Thornton, and will run at 8:30 p.m. each Friday and Saturday thru April 28.
Starring as Elwood P. Dowd, whose best friend is an invisible rabbit named Harvey, is Lee Campbell of Olympia Fields. Others in the cast are Mrs. Jacquelyn Otto, Mrs. Sy Field, Mort Bernberg, and Jack R. Jones, all of Park Forest; Miss Patricia White, Country Club Hills; and George Cadarl Olympia Fields.
Directing is Bernard D. Rhein of Homewood. Thorn Creek theater is on 175th street, just east of Halsted street.4
- Married Name: As of 24 April 1965,her married name was McIntyre.3
- Address*: As of 1970, Patricia Ann White lived at 3043 Pearl Street, Franklin Park, Cook County, Illinois, USA.1
- Death*: Patricia died on 19 June 1971 at Franklin Park, Cook County, Illinois, USA, at age 29.
Patricia A. McIntyre, nee White, beloved wife of Laurence McIntyre, found mother of Catherine, Colleen, and Cara, daughter of Francis and Catherine White, sister of Judith Jesswein and Francis White; daughter in law of Laurence and Helen McIntyre; sister in law of Laurence (sic) and Elaine Watson. Funeral Tuesday, 9:30 a.m., from Sax-Tiedemann Funeral Home, 9558 Belmont Av., Franklin Park, to St. Gertrude Church, in Franklin Park. Mass 10 a.m. Interment Queen of Heaven Cemetery. 678-1950. Chicago Tribune, June 20, 1971, page B23.1,5,2,6
- Anecdote: Autopsy performed, unable to locate.1
- Funeral: She received the blessing of the church at the funeral on 22 June 1971 at St. Gertrude Church, Franklin Park, Cook County, Illinois, USA.5,2
- Burial*: Her body was interred on 22 June 1971 at Hillside, Cook County, Illinois, USA, at Queen of Heaven Cemetery. Lot 47, Block 21, Section 17; Find-a-grave: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=163909015&ref=acom.1,5,2
- [S867] Patricia A. McIntyre, Illinois Coroner's Certificate of Death.
- [S886] Patricia A. McIntyre Memorial Card, June 19, 1971 Elaine McIntyre Beaudoin, personal files.
- [S428] Chicago Tribune, February 14, 1965, p. S12.
- [S705] Chicago Daily Tribune, April 8, 1962, Page SW18.
- [S868] Chicago Tribune, June 22, 1971, Historical Archive, record number 19710622dn112.
- [S1325] Chicago Tribune, June 20, 1971, page B23, ProQuest Historical Newspapers, Chicago Tribune, accessed: February, 2011.
M, b. December 1871
- Birth*: Roy was born at New York City, New York County, New York, USA, in December 1871.
Family: Catherine English b. 1868
- [S303] The Evanston Review, November 19, 1936.
M, b. October 1886
- Birth*: Walter was born at Illinois, USA, in October 1886. 1900 Census, Vol 75, ED 1145, Sheet 17, Line 92..
William B. White1
M, b. circa August 1844
- Birth*: William was born at New York City, New York County, New York, USA, circa August 1844.
- Marriage*: He married Mary Helenbeck at New York City, New York County, New York, circa 1866.
- Residence: He resided at Oak Park, Cook County, Illinois, USA, in 1901, at 229 N. Taylor Avenue. 1901 Oak Park City Directory. A Leroy J. White is also living at the same address. He worked at Mills Novelty Co..
- Occupation*: William B. White was Cabinet Maker, C&NW Ry Shops in 1911 at Oak Park, Cook County, Illinois, USA.
- Residence*: He resided at Oak Park, Cook County, Illinois, USA, in 1911, at 151 N. Taylor Avenue. 1910/1911 Oak Park City Directory..
Family: Mary Helenbeck b. c 1852
- [S296] Isaac A. White, Death Certificate.
F, d. July 1974
- Birth*: Julie Williams was born.1,2
- Married Name: Her married name was Cliff.2
- Death*: She died in July 1974 at Cook County, Illinois, USA.
WILLIAMS - Julia Ann Williams, fond mother of Thomas; dearly beloved daughter of Patricia and Arthur Paulsen; loving
sister of Jacqueline, Janice and Jonathan; fond granddaughter of Rose and Frank Cappetta.
Funeral services Tuesday, 1 p.m. at Columbian Funeral Home, 6621 W. North Avenue, Oak Park. Interment, St. Mary Cemetery. Please omit flowers. Visitation on Monday 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. ES 9-5151 or Vi 8-3010. Chicago Tribune (IL) - July 15, 1974.1,2
Thomas John Williams1
M, d. circa 1965
Michael Frank Wolf1
M, b. 12 February 1973, d. 6 April 1997
- Birth*: Michael Frank Wolf was born on 12 February 1973 at California, USA.1
- Death*: He died on 6 April 1997 at California at age 24.1
- [S2259] Daniel Moore, "Nancyskelley identified," e-mail to Elaine Beaudoin, January 3, 2016.
Anastasia "Anna" Woods1
F, b. 9 February 1922, d. circa 23 February 1981
- Father: Michael Woods1 b. 19 Apr 1876, d. 18 Apr 1924
- Mother: Margaret "Maggie" Madigan1 b. 10 Nov 1879, d. 18 May 1924
- Charts: Madigan
- Biography*: Anna was three years old when her parents died. She never had any children.1
- Birth: Anastasia "Anna" Woods was born circa 1921.1
- Birth*: She was born on 9 February 1922 at Illinois, USA.2,3
- (Witness) Census 1930: She appeared on the 1930 census of 9 April 1930 in the household of Mary "Mamie" Agnes Madigan at 3831 W. Polk Street, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA; Michael and Margaret Woods died in the 1920s. Several of their children, her nieces and nephews, are living with Mary Madigan and her brother Michael Madigan.2
- Residence*: Anastasia "Anna" Woods lived on 9 April 1930 at 3838 W. Polk Street, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.2
- Married Name: As of circa 1945,her married name was Drugan.4
- Marriage*: She married Edward Drugan circa 1945.4,5
- Married Name: As of circa 1959,her married name was Kissane.
- Marriage*: Anastasia "Anna" Woods married James A. Kissane circa 1959; Anna married her sister's husband sometime after her sister Marguerite died. Anna's first husband had died after only 5 years of marriage. I asked Carleen Maher Malone, niece of Anna and Marguerite Woods Kissane if her two aunts married the same man. She responded on April 13, 2011:
Yes they did. Anna was married to a Edward Druggan. They were only married about 5 yrs when he died of heart failure. He passed in 1950. Anna was the youngest of the Woods. Margarite Kissane was married about 27 years to James Kissane when she died. Their sister Patrica Fleming thought Anna and Jim should get together and started to play cupid. Many family members felt Anna was too young for Jim, but they married. I believe in 1959 and were married till Anna's death. I was crazy about my Aunt Anna she was the sweetest thing. She had one fault, she was meek. She was old before her time. Now that I'm looking at the date of her death, I can't believe it's been 30 yrs.5
- Death*: Anastasia "Anna" Woods died circa 23 February 1981 at Cook County, Illinois, USA.
Annastasia "Anna" Kissane, nee Woods, of Berkeley, beloved wife of James; dear mother of James Jr. (Geraldine), Joseph (Mildred), Michael (Mary), Edward (Linda), and Virginia (Louis) Morrelli; fond sister of Sr. Marian Woods B.V.M., Patricia (Hugh) Fleming, Emmett (Eva) Woods, the late Michael (Victoria), Marguerite and Eileen (John) Maher; loving grandmother of 17; great-grandmother of one; aunt of many nieces and nephews. Resting at Hennessy-Bruno Funeral Home, 5903 Burr Oak Ave., Berkeley, Sunday from 2 p.m. Funeral Tuesday, 9:30 a.m. to St. Domitilla church. Interment Mount Carmel. 544-0100.
Chicago Tribune, February 23, 1981, page D7.6
- Funeral: She received the blessing of the church at the funeral before 24 October 1981 at St. Domitilla Church, Hillside, Cook County, Illinois, USA.7
- Burial*: She was buried on 24 October 1981 at Mount Carmel Cemetery, Hillside, Cook County, Illinois, USA.7
Family 1: Edward Drugan d. c 1950
Family 2: James A. Kissane b. 15 Jun 1904, d. Mar 1986
- [S778] Carleen Malone, "RE: Madigan Cousin," e-mail to Elaine McIntyre Beaudoin, December 1, 2007.
- [S814] 1930 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, Washington, DC, ED 999, Page 4B, Ancestry.com; accessed December 22, 2007.
- [S2318] Emmett Woods, "Results - 27 Apr 2016," Facebook post to Fleming Kisssane Maher and Woods Facebooik Group, April 27, 2016.
- [S807] Chicago Tribune, September 15, 1949, Part 4, page 8.
- [S1327] Carleen Malone, "Confused on Anna vs Marguerite," e-mail to Elaine Beaudoin, April 13, 2011.
- [S1326] Chicago Tribune, February 23, 1981, page D7, ProQuest Historical Newspapers, Chicago Tribune, accessed: February, 2011.
- [S1326] Chicago Tribune, February 23, 1981, page D7, ProQuest Historical Newspapers Chicago Tribune, accessed February, 2011.