F, b. 1806, d. 7 January 1884
- Birth*: Mabel was born at Ireland in 1806.1,2
- Married Name: Her married name was Headen.
- Marriage*: She married Unknown Headen.
- Death*: Mabel died on 7 January 1884 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.
Death Notice: Headen - Mabel, Mother of Frank Headen, aged 78 years. Funeral Wednesday, Jan. 9 from 73 Cologne Av. to St. Bridget's Church where solemn high mass will be celebrated; by carriages to Calvary Cemetery. Friends of the family invited to attend. Chicago Daily News, January 8, 1884, Page 2.1
- Funeral: Her funeral was held at St. Bridget Church, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA, before 9 January 1884. Death certificate # 35333.1
- Burial*: Her body was interred on 9 January 1884 at Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, USA, at Calvary Cemetery. Lot 40, Block 10, Section N.1
F, d. after 1 April 1948
- Married Name: Her married name was Devine.1
- Marriage*: Mabel (?) married Daniel A. Devine, son of Daniel Devine and Mary "Bridget" Maguire.1
- Death*: Mabel (?) died after 1 April 1948.1
- [S400] Devine, Charles - Suppl Heirship Report Doc 418; Page 107; No. 43 P 72.
- Birth*: Margaret was born at County Kerry, Ireland.1
- Married Name: Her married name was Colbert.2
- Marriage*: She married Edmund Colbert.2
- Census1880: Margaret (?) was census 1880 on 29 June 1880 at Mt. Pleasant, Racine County, Wisconsin, USA.2
Family: Edmund Colbert
F, b. 19 May 1919, d. June 1986
- Married Name: Her married name was Harrigan.1
- Birth*: Margaret (?) was born on 19 May 1919.1
- Marriage*: She married Daniel J. Harrigan Jr., son of Daniel J. Harrigan and Ruth Connor.1
- Death*: Margaret (?) died in June 1986 at age 67.1
Family: Daniel J. Harrigan Jr. b. 22 Sep 1921, d. Mar 1984
- [S375] Nancy Post, "Post, Nancy - Connor Ahnentafel."
F, b. circa 1838
Margie M. (?)
F, b. 13 August 1914, d. 16 December 1999
- Birth*: Margie M. (?) was born on 13 August 1914.1
- Married Name: As of before 1946,her married name was Connor.
- Marriage*: She married Francis Roger Connor before 1946.
- Death*: Margie M. (?) died on 16 December 1999 at California, USA, at age 85.1
Family: Francis Roger Connor b. 24 Sep 1913, d. 19 Dec 1964
- Nancy Connor+ b. 9 Dec 1946, d. 23 Aug 2004
- [S375] Nancy Post, "Post, Nancy - Connor Ahnentafel."
F, b. circa 1898
- Marriage*: Marie (?) married Peter Batke.1
- Biography*: In the 1920 census it states that Marie's father was born in France and spoke French and her mother was born in Michigan.1
- Married Name: Her married name was Batke.1
- Birth*: Marie (?) was born circa 1898 at Michigan, USA.1
- Census 1920*: She and Peter Batke appeared on the 1920 census of 17 January 1920 at 235 North Front Street, Mt. Clemmens, Macomb, County, Michigan, USA.1
Family: Peter Batke b. c 1897
- [S1001] 1920 US Census, Michigan, Macomb County, Mt. Clemens, Washington, DC, ED 78, Page 15B, Ancestry.com, accessed November 15, 2006.
F, b. 22 April 1907, d. 24 July 1995
- Birth*: Mary (?) was born on 22 April 1907. Her SS card was issued in Illinois.1
- Married Name: As of after 1937,her married name was Madigan.2
- Marriage*: She married John Joseph Madigan.2
- Residence*: Mary (?) lived in 1995 at RR 6, Hayward, Sawyer County, Wisconsin, USA.3
- Death*: She died on 24 July 1995 at Hayward, Sawyer County, Wisconsin, USA, at age 88.1,4
- Burial*: She was buried after 24 July 1995 at Greenwood Cemetery, Hayward, Sawyer County, Wisconsin, USA.5
Family: John Joseph Madigan b. 17 Apr 1887, d. 15 Apr 1983
- [S309] US Social Security Death Index, 1935-Current, Ancestry.com, Mary Madigan, accessed July 3, 2009.
- [S665] Elaine Beaudoin's personal knowledge Elaine McIntyre Beaudoin, personal files.
- [S553] U. S. Public Records Index, online www.ancestry.com, Mary Madigan, record number 506368739, accessed August 13, 2008.
- [S1677] Wisconsin, Death Index, 1959-1997, online www.ancestry.com, Mary Madigan, cert.# 021160, accessed online August 13, 2008.
- [S2022] Mary Madigan, online www.findagrave.com, Accessed February 19, 2015; record added by Nancy (Cowley) Weiss on May 19, 2014; Memorial # 130065483.
F, b. circa 1885
- Birth*: Mary (?) was born circa 1885 at Ireland.1
- Immigration*: She and Peter Reilly immigrated in 1900.1
- Married Name: As of circa 1905,her married name was Reilly.1
- Marriage*: Mary (?) married Peter Reilly, son of Patrick Reilly and Rose Sullivan, circa 1905. Marriage date based on birth year of oldest child.1
- Naturalization*: Mary (?) and Peter Reilly were naturalized in 1914.1
- (Witness) Census 1920: Mary (?) appeared on the 1920 census of 1920 in the household of Peter Reilly at 926 N. St. Bernard Street, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania, USA.1
- [S1220] 1920 US Census, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia County, Philadelphia, Washington, DC, ED 1662, page, 5A, Accessed September 5, 2010, Ancestry.com.
F, b. circa 1833, d. 19 March 1915
- Birth*: Mary (?) was born circa 1833 at Ireland.1
- Emigration*: She and Michael Flaherty emigrated in 1850 from Ireland. 1900 US Census states he and his wife were naturalized citizens.2
- Marriage*: Mary (?) married Michael Flaherty circa 1853.1,2
- Married Name: Her married name was Flaherty.1
- Residence*: Mary (?) and Michael Flaherty lived on 11 June 1880 at Gilead Precinct, Thayer County, Nebraska, USA.1
- Census 1900*: Mary (?) and Michael Flaherty appeared on the 1900 census of 27 June 1900 at La Center, Clark County, Washington, USA.2
- Death*: Mary (?) died on 19 March 1915 at Ranier, Columbia County, Oregon, USA; FLAHERTY -- At Rainier, Or., March 19, 1915, Mrs. Mary Flaherty, aged 86 years, beloved mother of Daniel Flaherty and Mrs. Nellie Ryan of Portland; Mrs. Kate Bross, of Rainier, Or; Mrs. Annie Fairchilds, of Tacoma, Wash., and Jim Flaherty, of La Center, Wash. Funeral from the residence 148 Graham avenue, Tuesday, March 23, at 8:30 A.M., thence to St. Mary's Church, Williams avenue and Stanton street, where services will be held at 9 A.M. Interment at Mount Calvary Cemetery. Friends invited to attend.
Oregonian, Portland, Oregon, March 21, 1915, page 7.3
- Burial*: She was buried on 23 March 1915 at Mount Calvary Cemetery, Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon, USA.3
Family: Michael Flaherty b. c 1830, d. b 6 Sep 1911
- [S2139] 1880 US Census, Nebraska, Thayer County, Gilead Precinct, Washington, DC, ED 298, page 126A, Accessed FamilySearch.org June 2, 2015.
- [S2142] 1900 US Census, Washington, Clark County, La Center, Washington, DC, ED23, page 12A, FamilySearch.org accessed June 4, 2015.
- [S2141] Oregonian, March 21, 1915, page 7, GenealogyBank accessed June 6, 2015.