F, d. 11 August 2012
- Married Name: Her married name was Sullivan.1
- Marriage*: Lana (?) married Peter George Sullivan, son of George P. Sullivan and Helen Louise Taucke, on 3 November 1972 at Des Moines, Des Moines County, Iowa, USA.1,2
- Death*: Lana (?) died on 11 August 2012.2
Family: Peter George Sullivan b. 14 Oct 1938, d. 27 Jul 2016
- [S1676] Find A Grave, online http://findagrave.com, Helen Louise Taucke Sullivan Ritter, Memorial #44582260, created November 20, 2009 by Sue.
- [S2715] Haase-Lockwood & Associates Funeral Homes, July 27, 2016, https://www.haaselockwoodfhs.com/notices/Peter-Sullivan, Acessed October 9, 2018.
F, b. 1806, d. 7 January 1884
- Birth*: Mabel was born at Ireland in 1806.1,2
- Married Name: Her married name was Headen.
- Marriage*: She married Unknown Headen.
- Death*: Mabel died on 7 January 1884 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.
Death Notice: Headen - Mabel, Mother of Frank Headen, aged 78 years. Funeral Wednesday, Jan. 9 from 73 Cologne Av. to St. Bridget's Church where solemn high mass will be celebrated; by carriages to Calvary Cemetery. Friends of the family invited to attend. Chicago Daily News, January 8, 1884, Page 2.1
- Funeral: Her funeral was held at St. Bridget Church, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA, before 9 January 1884. Death certificate # 35333.1
- Burial*: Her body was interred on 9 January 1884 at Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, USA, at Calvary Cemetery. Lot 40, Block 10, Section N.1
F, d. after 1 April 1948
- Married Name: Her married name was Devine.1
- Marriage*: Mabel (?) married Daniel A. Devine, son of Daniel Devine and Mary "Bridget" Maguire.1
- Death*: Mabel (?) died after 1 April 1948.1
- [S400] Devine, Charles - Suppl Heirship Report Doc 418; Page 107; No. 43 P 72.
- Birth*: Margaret was born at County Kerry, Ireland.1
- Married Name: Her married name was Colbert.2
- Marriage*: She married Edmund Colbert.2
- Census1880: Margaret (?) was census 1880 on 29 June 1880 at Mt. Pleasant, Racine County, Wisconsin, USA.2
Family: Edmund Colbert
F, b. 19 May 1919, d. June 1986
- Married Name: Her married name was Harrigan.1
- Birth*: Margaret (?) was born on 19 May 1919.1
- Marriage*: She married Daniel J. Harrigan Jr., son of Daniel J. Harrigan and Ruth Connor.1
- Death*: Margaret (?) died in June 1986 at age 67.1
Family: Daniel J. Harrigan Jr. b. 22 Sep 1921, d. Mar 1984
- [S375] Nancy Post, "Post, Nancy - Connor Ahnentafel."
F, b. circa 1838
Margie M. (?)
F, b. 13 August 1914, d. 16 December 1999
- Birth*: Margie M. (?) was born on 13 August 1914.1
- Married Name: As of before 1946,her married name was Connor.
- Marriage*: She married Francis Roger Connor before 1946.
- Death*: Margie M. (?) died on 16 December 1999 at California, USA, at age 85.1
Family: Francis Roger Connor b. 24 Sep 1913, d. 19 Dec 1964
- Nancy Connor+ b. 9 Dec 1946, d. 23 Aug 2004
- [S375] Nancy Post, "Post, Nancy - Connor Ahnentafel."
Mariah M. (?)1
F, b. circa 1832
- Birth*: Mariah M. (?) was born circa 1832 at Albany County, New York, USA.1
- Married Name: As of circa 1850,her married name was Hellenbeck.1
- Marriage*: She married Isaac B. Hellenbeck circa 1850.1
- Census, State 1855*: Mariah M. (?) and Isaac B. Hellenbeck appeared on the census of 1855 at Berne, Albany County, New York, USA. Latitia Wright was living with them. The Census says she was a servant in an adjoining property of the Pattens.1
- Census*: Mariah M. (?) and Isaac B. Hellenbeck appeared on the census of 1860 at Berne, Albany County, New York.2
- Name Variation: As of 1860, Mariah M. (?) was also known as Mary M. (?)2
- Census 1870*: She and Isaac B. Hellenbeck appeared on the 1870 census of 1870 at Berne, Albany County, New York.3
Family: Isaac B. Hellenbeck b. c 1826
- [S2892] 1855 State Census, Berne, Albany County, Microfilm, New York Census, Ancestry.com database online, Accessed on Ancestry.com March 25, 2021.
- [S2894] 1860 US Census, Washington, DC, US Census, Berne, Albany County, New York, Accessed March 25, 2021.
- [S2895] 1870 US Census, Washington, DC, FamilySearch.org databases with images, Accessed March 25, 2021.
F, b. circa 1898
- Marriage*: Marie (?) married Peter Batke.1
- Biography*: In the 1920 census it states that Marie's father was born in France and spoke French and her mother was born in Michigan.1
- Married Name: Her married name was Batke.1
- Birth*: Marie (?) was born circa 1898 at Michigan, USA.1
- Census 1920*: She and Peter Batke appeared on the 1920 census of 17 January 1920 at 235 North Front Street, Mt. Clemmens, Macomb, County, Michigan, USA.1
Family: Peter Batke b. c 1897
- [S1001] 1920 US Census, Michigan, Macomb County, Mt. Clemens, Washington, DC, ED 78, Page 15B, Ancestry.com, accessed November 15, 2006.
F, b. 22 April 1907, d. 24 July 1995
- Birth*: Mary (?) was born on 22 April 1907. Her SS card was issued in Illinois.1
- Married Name: As of after 1937,her married name was Madigan.2
- Marriage*: She married John Joseph Madigan.2
- Residence*: Mary (?) lived in 1995 at RR 6, Hayward, Sawyer County, Wisconsin, USA.3
- Death*: She died on 24 July 1995 at Hayward, Sawyer County, Wisconsin, USA, at age 88.1,4
- Burial*: She was buried after 24 July 1995 at Greenwood Cemetery, Hayward, Sawyer County, Wisconsin, USA.5
Family: John Joseph Madigan b. 17 Apr 1887, d. 15 Apr 1983
- [S309] US Social Security Death Index, 1935-Current, Ancestry.com, Mary Madigan, accessed July 3, 2009.
- [S665] Elaine Beaudoin's personal knowledge Elaine McIntyre Beaudoin, personal files.
- [S553] U. S. Public Records Index, online www.ancestry.com, Mary Madigan, record number 506368739, accessed August 13, 2008.
- [S1677] Wisconsin, Death Index, 1959-1997, online www.ancestry.com, Mary Madigan, cert.# 021160, accessed online August 13, 2008.
- [S2022] Mary Madigan, online www.findagrave.com, Accessed February 19, 2015; record added by Nancy (Cowley) Weiss on May 19, 2014; Memorial # 130065483.