F, b. 22 May 1903, d. before 12 May 1948
- Father: John Yucius1 b. 28 Aug 1873, d. 15 Apr 1917
- Mother: Anatasia Sawicki1 b. c 1860, d. 22 Oct 1918
- Birth*: Julia D. Yucius was born on 22 May 1903 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.1,2
- Occupation*: She was a roller in a candy factory on 7 January 1920.3
- Married Name: Her married name was Cappetta.1
- Marriage*: She married Frank C. Cappetta.1
- Residence*: Julia D. Yucius and Frank C. Cappetta lived before May 1948 at 5924 S. Fairfield Avenue, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.4
- Death*: Julia D. Yucius died before 12 May 1948 at Chicago, Cook, Illinois, USA.
CAPPETTA - Julia D. Cappetta , nee Yucius, late of 5954 S. Fairfield avenue, beloved wife of Frank, fond mother of Patricia Ann, dear sister of Mrs. Charlotte Drozky, Mrs. Bernice Thomas, and the late John Szukiewiciz. Funeral Thursday, 9 a.m., from chapel, 6845 S. Western avenue, to St. Rita's church, 6243 S. Fairfield avenue. Interment St. Mary's cemetery.
Chicago Tribune (IL) - May 12, 1948.4
- Burial*: She was buried on 13 May 1948 at St. Mary Cemetery, Evergreen Park, Cook County, Illinois, USA, in Lot 638, Section H.1,4,5
Family: Frank C. Cappetta b. 1 Oct 1905, d. b 7 Feb 1977
- [S2232] Daniel Moore, "Madigan," e-mail to Elaine Beaudoin, September 20, 2015.
- [S2244] Daniel Moore, "Descendants of Anastasia Sawicki."
- [S2245] 1920 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, Washington, DC, ED 1745, page 13A, Accessed October 10, 2015, Ancestry.com.
- [S2236] Chicago Tribune, May 12, 1948, Proquest, accessed by Dan Moore, September, 2015.
- [S2248] Archdiocese of Chicago, Julia D. Cappetta entry.
- [S1251] Illinois, Deaths and Stillbirths Index, 1916-1947, online FamilySearch.org, Francis Cappetta, record. # 12440.