F, b. circa 1908
F, b. circa 1904
Sarah M. Green1
F, b. November 1876
- Birth*: Sarah M. Green was born in November 1876 at Pennsylvania, USA.1
- Census1900*: Sarah was listed as a daughter in an unknown person 's household on the 1900 Census at 1432 Carlisle Street, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania, USA.1
M, b. circa 1912
William F. Green1
M, b. May 1879
- Birth*: William F. Green was born in May 1879 at Pennsylvania, USA.1
- Census1900*: William was listed as a son in an unknown person 's household on the 1900 Census at 1432 Carlisle Street, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania, USA.1
- Occupation*: He was Timekeeper, Atlantic Oil Co. in June 1900.1
William H. M. Green1
M, b. April 1837
- Note: William H. M. Green States in 1900 US Census he is naturalized.1
- Birth*: He was born in April 1837 at England.1
- Immigration*: He immigrated in 1843.1
- Residence*: He lived in June 1900; Owns home with a mortgage.1
- Occupation*: He was Bookkeeper, unemployed in 1900 in June 1900.1
- Census1900*: William was listed as the head of a family on the 1900 Census at 1432 Carlisle Street, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania, USA.1
- Note*: He Listed as widow on 1900 census in June 1900.1
F, b. 1882, d. before 14 September 1967
- Birth*: Charlotte was born at Buffalo, Erie County, New York, USA, in 1882. 1930 US Census states that Charlotte was born in New York and both her Mother and Father were also born in New York..1,4
- Married Name: As of 1903,her married name was Headen.5,4
- Marriage*: She married Leo Bernard Headen in 1903.5,3,4
- Biography*: On Charlotte Groh Headen's death notice, it lists a daughter Mrs. Thomas (Charlotte) McGovern. The one I can find in the 1930 US Census, married to a Thomas, was born in 1895.6
- Census 1910*: Charlotte Victoria Groh and Leo Bernard Headen appeared on the 1910 census of 23 April 1910 at 3500 Rokeby Street, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.5
- Residence*: She resided at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA, in 1930, at 6242 N. Greenview.4
- Address*: As of June 1934, Charlotte Victoria Groh and Leo Bernard Headen lived at 6242 Greenview Avenue, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.1
- Name Variation: As of 21 October 1948, Charlotte Victoria Groh was also known as Charlotte V. Headen.2
- Death*: She died before 14 September 1967.
Headen - Charlotte Groh Headen, formerly of 6242 N. Greenview avenue; wife of the late Leo B., loving mother of Mrs. Thomas (Charlotte) McGovern, Mrs. Joseph (Eleanor "Pat") Lamy, Robert Lee, Francis Edward "Ned", and the late Virginia; grandmother of 10; great-grandmother of 14; sister of Clara Brady. Funeral Friday, 9:30 a.m., from Barr Funeral Home, 6222 N. Broadway, to St. Ignatius church. Requiem mass 10 a.m. Interment All Saints. In lieu of flowers, donations to Maryhaven, East Wilmette. SH 3-4034.
Chicago Tribune, September 14, 1967, page B8.6
- Funeral*: She received the blessing of the church at the funeral on 15 September 1967 at St. Ignatius Church, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.6
- Burial: She was buried on 15 September 1967 at All Saints Cemetery, Des Plaines, Cook County, Illinois, USA. Buried with Leo, her husband, and daughter, Virginia.6
Family: Leo Bernard Headen b. Jun 1879, d. 19 Oct 1948
- [S604] Katherine Virginia Headen, Illinois certificate of death, Family History Library, MF#1907320.
- [S1387] Chicago Tribune, October 21, 1948, page C9, ProQuest Historical Newspapers, Chicago Tribune (1849-1987), accessed February 2011.
- [S2285] Cathryn Virigina Headen, Illinois supplemental report of birth - Report of name of child registration number 28237, FamilySearch.org, accessed April 5, 2010 (September 15, 1916).
- [S2377] 1930 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, Washington, DC, ED 1874; page 18B, Ancestry.com, accessed August 20, 2016.
- [S1388] 1910 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, Washington, DC, ED1072, Page 12B, Ward 25, Ancestry.com, accessed May 31, 2011.
- [S1354] Chicago Tribune, September 14, 1967, page B8, ProQuest Historical Newspapers, Chicago Tribune (1849-1987), accessed February 2011.
M, d. after 1942
- Marriage*: Daniel Gullickson married Marie Devine, daughter of Jack Devine and Annie (?).1
- Death*: Daniel Gullickson died after 1942.1
Family: Marie Devine d. a 1942
- [S399] Devine, Charles - Heirship Report Doc 418; Page 107, No. 43 P 72.
F, d. before 1914
- Marriage*: Dorothy Haas married Godfrey Glenius.1
- Birth*: Dorothy Haas was born at Germany.1
- Married Name: Her married name was Glenius.1
- Death*: She died before 1914.1
- [S2016] Jacob Glenius to Tessie Quinn, Marriage License, February 21, 1914: Indiana, Marriages, 1780-1992; citing reference app 33, 34; FHL microfilm 1,871,256; accessed February 5, 2015.
M, b. circa 1871
- Birth*: Edward Haben was born circa 1871 at Illinois, USA.1
- Census1880*: He was census 1880 on 18 June 1880 at Vernon, Lake County, Illinois, USA.1
- [S731] 1880 US Census, Illinois, Lake County, Vernon, Washington, DC, ED 230, Page 443, Accessed Ancestry.com November 3, 2006.