M, b. 10 January 1853, d. 9 February 1920
- Birth: Thomas Mahoney was born at Ross Carbery Town, Ross, County Cork, Ireland.1
- Birth: He was born at County Cork, Ireland.2
- Birth*: He was born on 10 January 1853 at Ireland.3
- Marriage*: He married Hannah L. Collins on 20 June 1885 at Cook County, Illinois, USA; The index gives the certificate number as 00092759.1,4
- Occupation*: Thomas Mahoney was a carpenter before 1920.3
- Death*: He died on 9 February 1920 at Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, USA, at age 67.1,5,3
- Burial*: He was buried on 12 February 1920 at Calvary Cemetery, Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, USA.3
Family: Hannah L. Collins b. b 29 Jan 1861, d. 2 Sep 1954
- [S410] Philip M. Sullivan Family Bible.
- [S490] 1920 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Evanston, Washington, DC, ED 80, Page 8A, line 1.
- [S2103] Illinois, Cook County Deaths, 1878-1994, online www.familysearch.org, Thomas Mahoney, died 09 Feb 1920, Evanston, Cook County, Illinois. GS Film nu 001308655; source ref 97; digital folder number 004152466; image number 01042. Accessed March 28, 2019.
- [S627] Illinois Statewide Marriage Index 1763-1900, online www.cyberdriveillinois.com/GenealogyMWeb/marrsrch.html, Thomas O. Mahoney and Hannah Collins, June 20, 1885, Cook County, Cert. # 00092759.
- [S2665] Rita DeMarco Borcherding and Rita Sullivan DeMarco, "Sullivan/Mahoney Family Group Sheet", Document provided by Amy Foust, daughter of Rita Borcherding, March 15, 2018.
F, b. circa 1874, d. before 21 May 1940
- Married Name: Her married name was Olszeski.1
- Birth*: Ana Malikoska was born circa 1874; Even through the 1910 census states that Anna was born in Illinois, it is very likely she was born in Poland (German) as were her parents.1,2
- Married Name: As of 8 June 1892,her married name was Olszewski.1,2
- Name Variation: As of 8 June 1892, Ana Malikoska was also known as Anna.2
- Marriage*: She married Michael Olszewski, son of Michael Olszewski, on 8 June 1892 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.1,2
- Residence*: Ana Malikoska and Michael Olszewski lived in 1894 at 468 Elison Avenue, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA; Think street name might be Elston.1
- (Witness) Birth: Ana Malikoska witnessed the birth of Henry Olszewski on 6 March 1902 at 97 Wothhart Street, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA; Sixth child of parents.3
- Census 1910*: Ana Malikoska and Michael Olszewski appeared on the 1910 census of 27 April 1910 at 1755 Ashland Avenue, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA; The parents of both Michael and Anna were of German/Polish birth. Anna states that she has given birth to 16 children but only 12 are currently living.4
- Census 1920*: Ana Malikoska and Michael Olszewski appeared on the 1920 census of 10 January 1920 at 1883 Winnebago Avenue, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.5
- Death*: Ana Malikoska died before 21 May 1940.
Olszewski -- Anna Olszewski, beloved wife of Michael, loving mother of Raymond, Rose, Martha, Frank, Joseph, Henry, John, Helen, Peter, George, Agnes, Evelyn and Albert. Funeral Wednesday, May 22 at 9 a.m., from funeral home, 1023 N. California avenue to St. Mark's church. Interment St. Adalbert's.
Chicago Tribune, May 21, 1940, page 20.
Note: Cannot locate death certificate in Cook County as of May, 2011.6
- Funeral*: She received the blessing of the church at the funeral on 22 May 1940 at St. Mark Church, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.6
- Burial: She was buried on 22 May 1940 at St. Adalbert Cemetery, Niles, Cook County, Illinois, USA.6
Family: Michael Olszewski b. c May 1873
- [S1018] Rose Olszewska, Illinois Birth Certificate no. 12356 (March 6, 1894).
- [S1019] Olszewska-Malikoska Marriage License.
- [S1047] Henry Olszewski, Illinois Birth Certificate no. 12723, FHL #1288039 (March 23, 1902).
- [S1091] 1910 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, Washington, DC, ED 756, page 24B, Ancestry.com, accessed December 19, 2006.
- [S1093] 1920 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, Washington, DC, ED 1740, page 7B, Ancestry.com, accessed January 14, 2007.
- [S1348] Chicago Daily Tribune, May 21, 1940, page 20, ProQuest Historical Newspapers, Chicago Tribune (1849-1987), accessed February 2011.
Anna Maria Mallmann1
F, b. 10 June 1845, d. 1916
- Birth*: Anna Maria Mallmann was born on 10 June 1845 at Halsebach, Germany.1
- Married Name: As of 10 May 1864,her married name was Reiss.1
- Marriage*: She married Clemens Reiss on 10 May 1864 at Sheboygan, Sheboygan County, Wisconsin, USA.1
- Biography*: Clemens and Anna Maria had 14 grandchildren by 1912.1
- Death*: Anna Maria Mallmann died in 1916.2
Family: Clemens Reiss b. 7 Nov 1835, d. 1 Jun 1896
- Annie Reiss1 b. 28 Mar 1865, d. 1902
- Peter Reiss+1 b. 17 Jan 1867, d. 5 Sep 1926
- Edmund Reiss1 b. 14 Mar 1869, d. 23 Jul 1892
- Regina Reiss1 b. 1 Apr 1871
- Jacob L. Reiss1 b. 20 Mar 1873
- John Peter Reiss1 b. 15 May 1875, d. 21 Jul 1916
- Jennie Reiss1 b. 30 Oct 1877
- Josephine Reiss1 b. 12 Apr 1880
- Richard Reiss1 b. 28 Nov 1882
- William Reiss1 b. 28 Nov 1884
- Clemens A. Reiss+ b. 16 Aug 1887, d. 3 Nov 1941
- Otto Reiss1 b. 23 Jul 1891
M, b. 29 March 1937, d. 12 October 2007
- Birth*: Anthony Malone was born on 29 March 1937 at Dowingtown, Chester County, Pennsylvania, USA.3
- Death*: He died on 12 October 2007 at Wheaton, DuPage County, Illinois, USA, at age 70.3
- [S665] Elaine Beaudoin's personal knowledge Elaine McIntyre Beaudoin, personal files, Conversations with Carleen Maher Malone, 2010.
- [S2318] Emmett Woods, "Results - 27 Apr 2016," Facebook post to Fleming Kisssane Maher and Woods Facebooik Group, April 27, 2016.
- [S2673] Karen Roelle Anderson Ancestry.com family tree, online https://www.ancestry.com/family-tree/tree/25267711/family, Accessed online, March 27, 2018.
F, b. February 1870, d. circa 14 December 1953
- Birth*: Margaret Mangan was born in February 1870 at Illinois, USA.1
- Marriage*: She married James P. Burke on 5 November 1891 at Cook County, Illinois, USA.1,2
- Married Name: As of 5 November 1891,her married name was Burke.1,2
- Residence*: Margaret Mangan lived in 1953 at 1818 N. Ashland Avenue, Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, USA.3
- Death*: She died circa 14 December 1953 at Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, USA; Chicago Tribune, December 15, 1953
Burke - Margaret E. Burke, nee Mangan, of 1818 Ashland Avenue, Evanston, beloved wife of the late James P. Burke, fond mother of Marguerite, Mrs. Frances Egger, James J., Nellie, Thomas, and the late Mabel Burke. Funeral Wednesday, 9:30 a.m., from chapel, 1571 Maple avenue, Evanston, to St. Mary's church, mass 10 a.m., Interment Calvary.1,3
- Funeral*: She received the blessing of the church at the funeral on 16 December 1953 at St. Mary's Church, Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, USA.3
- Burial: She was buried on 16 December 1953 at Calvary Cemetery, Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, USA.3
- [S748] 1900 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Evanston, Washington, DC, ED 1159, Page 28B, Accessed November 7, 2006, Ancestry.com.
- [S627] Illinois Statewide Marriage Index 1763-1900, online www.cyberdriveillinois.com/GenealogyMWeb/marrsrch.html, Certificate # 00174969; Accessed November 7, 2006.
- [S749] Chicago Tribune, December 15, 1953, Page B9, Accessed November 7, 2006, ProQuest, Chicago Tribune Historical Archives.
Mary Patricia Mangan1
F, d. 28 April 2009
- Birth*: Mary Patricia Mangan was born at Springfield, Illinois, USA.1
- Married Name: As of 7 October 1950,her married name was Sullivan.1
- Marriage*: She married Richard Sullivan, son of Robert L. Sullivan and Mildred Thompson, on 7 October 1950.1
- Death*: Mary Patricia Mangan died on 28 April 2009 at Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, USA; Born and raised in Springfield, IL, Mary Pat attended parochial school and graduated from Rosary College in 1950.
She and Richard C. Sullivan were married October 7, 1950.
They eventually settled in Wilmette, where they raised their nine children.
Through the years, Mary Pat was very active in her parish, St. Francis Xavier, whose elementary school all her children attended.
In addition, she did volunteer work for senior citizen agencies in town, and enjoyed tennis, golf, bridge, and most of all, boating.
She and her husband, Dick, have moored their boat, The Mariet, in Wilmette Harbor for 35 years.
A park bench located near their harbor slip commemorates their 50th wedding anniversary, as well as their strong love for each other and for their children, family and friends.
Mary Pat is remembered in the deepest love and respect by her husband and their children and families: Rick, Linda, Stephani and Sandra Sullivan of Naperville, Thomas Sullivan of Boise, ID, Tim, Gail, Amy and Claire Sullivan of Grass Valley, CA, LizSullivan and Kate and Charlotte Peck of Needham, MA, Bill Sullivan of Boston, Steve Sullivan and Michelle and Danny Sullivan of Phoenix, Mike, Lori, Paige and Joe Sullivan of Moor Park, CA, Pete, Mary Ann, Maggie and Erin Sullivan of Glenview, IL and John, Sonal, Simone and Shane Sullivan of Wilmette.
Mary Pat was a beloved sister of Betsy Finzer of Glenview and the late Rev. Martin Mangan; and sister-in-law of Bob and June Sullivan of Burlington, WI and Patty McSweeney of Arcadia, CA. Mary Pat is survived by 21 loving nieces and nephews and many dear friends.
Our cherished Mary Pat - wife, mother, sister and friend - is at last at peace.
Our very happy memories will sustain us. Visitation will be held atWilliam H. Scott Funeral Home, 1100 Greenleaf Ave., Wilmette from, 4 p.m. until 9 p.m. Thursday, April 30.
The Funeral Mass will be held Friday, May 1, at 10 a.m. at St. Francis Xavier Church, 9th and Linden, Wilmette, followeds immediately by the burial at Sacred Heart Cemetery, Northbrook.Funeral Inquiries: 847-251-8200.
Chicago Tribune, May 1, 2009. page 35.1
- Burial*: She was buried on 1 May 2009 at Sacred Heart Cemetery, Northbrook, Cook County, Illinois, USA.1
Family: Richard Sullivan b. c 1928, d. 16 Aug 2011
- [S1709] Chicago Tribune, May 1, 2009, page 35.
F, b. 5 November 1823, d. 8 May 1905
- Birth: Martha Mann was born circa 1821 at Ireland.1
- Birth*: She was born on 5 November 1823 at Ireland.2
- Marriage*: She married Richard Colford, son of Unknown Colford, on 27 January 1856 at Kane County, Illinois, USA.1,3,4,5
- Married Name: As of 27 January 1856,her married name was Colford.1,4
- Census1880*: Martha Mann was census 1880 on 11 June 1880 at Turner Junction, DuPage County, Illinois, USA; Note: Turner Junction was renamed West Chicago.6
- Address*: As of May 1905, Martha Mann lived at 1010 Washington Boulevard, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.5
- Death*: She died on 8 May 1905 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA, at age 81. COLFORD - Martha, at 1010 Washington blvd., widow of the late Richard. Funeral, St. Mary's church, West chicago, Wednesday, 10 a.m.
Chicago Tribune, May 10, 1905, page 9.1,2,7,5
- Burial*: She was buried on 10 May 1905 at St. Mary's Parish Calvary Cemetery, West Chicago, DuPage County, Illinois, USA.2,5
Family: Richard Colford b. Nov 1822, d. 31 Mar 1887
- [S2144] Letter, Rosemary Hughes to Elaine Beaudoin, June 3, 2015.
- [S1676] Find A Grave, online http://findagrave.com, Marthan Mann Colford record accessed June 10, 2015; created by obsessive journey, October 1, 2013; memorial # 117954330.
- [S1676] Find A Grave, online http://findagrave.com, Richard Colford record accessed June 10, 2015; created by obsessive journey, October 1, 2013; memorial # 117954230.
- [S627] Illinois Statewide Marriage Index 1763-1900, online www.cyberdriveillinois.com/GenealogyMWeb/marrsrch.html, Richard Colford and Martha Mann, married January 27, 1856, Kane County, Illinois, License # 2637.
- [S2156] Chicago Tribune, May 10, 1905, page 9, Accessed ProQuest, June 14, 2015.
- [S2155] 1880 US Census, Illinois, DuPage County, Turner Junction, Washington, DC, ED 248; page 240C-240D, Accessed Ancestry.com, June 10, 2015.
- [S779] Illinois Statewide Death Index (Pre-1916), Martha Colford, died May 8, 1905, Chicago, Cook County, Cert# 00002542.
- [S1676] Find A Grave, online http://findagrave.com, Martha M. Colford Riordan record accessed June 10, 2015; created by obsessive journey, October 1, 2013; memorial # 117954075.
Frank Allan Manzak1
M, b. 20 February 1939, d. 31 March 1985
- Father: Frank Joseph Manzak1 b. 15 Aug 1913, d. 28 Dec 1994
- Mother: Eileen Harriet Fowler1 b. 25 Sep 1918, d. 10 Sep 1993
M, b. 15 August 1913, d. 28 December 1994
- Birth*: Frank Joseph Manzak was born on 15 August 1913 at Illinois, USA.2
- Marriage*: He married Eileen Harriet Fowler, daughter of John Allen Fowler and Catherine V Dreimueller.1,3
- Death*: Frank Joseph Manzak died on 28 December 1994 at Orange County, California, USA, at age 81.2
Family: Eileen Harriet Fowler b. 25 Sep 1918, d. 10 Sep 1993
- [S1055] Chicago Tribune, December 27, 1965, page E10, Accessed December 1, 2006; ProQuest.
- [S1086] California Death Records on line, online http://vitals.rootsweb.com/ca/death/search.cgi, Frank Joseph Manzak entry, accessed January 2, 2008.
- [S1081] Chicago Daily Tribune, June 1, 1936, p. 26.
- [S1086] California Death Records on line, online http://vitals.rootsweb.com/ca/death/search.cgi, Frank Allan Manzak entry, accessed January 2, 2008.
F, b. circa 1886
- Birth*: Annie Marren was born circa 1886 at County Mayo, Ireland.1
- (Witness) Census 1901: She appeared on the 1901 Irish census of 1901 in the household of Michael Marren and Bridget Gallagher at Carrowliam More, Tumgesh, County Mayo, Ireland.1
- (Witness) Census 1911: Annie Marren appeared on the 1911 Irish census of 1911 in the household of Bridget Gallagher at Carrowliam More, Tumgesh, County Mayo; In addition to the family, a Thomas Lundy, born in County Sligo, is living in the house as a general domestic servant. He is 13 years old.2