M, b. 6 September 1962, d. 13 June 2007
- Birth*: Joseph Marsh was born on 6 September 1962 at California, USA.1,2
- Death*: He died on 13 June 2007 at age 44; JOE MARSH September 6, 1962 - June 13, 2007 Devoted husband, father, son, brother, uncle. Joe was many things and did them all with skill and gusto. A renowned baseball and softball player. His enthusiasm for a well-played game was well known. His exploits carried him from his CYO to Old Nordvic Field to Bellarmine Prep to UC Davis and beyond. Joe was a stand out player at the plate or on the field. He was also a classic dugout cut-up. His teammates and friends will surely miss his style and humor, as will his new team at Pearsons Appliances in Cordelia. Joe was an excellent salesman and conversationalist who made everyone feel better after talking with him. His sense of humor was ever present and joyfully inescapable. Joe is survived by his loving wife, Kathie, his daughter, Victoria, and their children, Kassie and Travis. His brothers, Tom, Dan and his wife Jennifer, and Brian and his wife Frances. He is also survived by his mother Patricia Marsh and many nieces and nephews as well as countless other relatives and friends. Joe is now re-united with his father, friend and mentor, Victor Blaze Marsh who passed away in 1999. A funeral Mass will be celebrated Tuesday, June 19, 10 am at Holy Spirit Catholic Church, 37588 Fremont Blvd., Fremont. Donations can be made to the American Heart Association Alameda County Chapter, 1710 Gilbreth Road, Burlingame, 94010.
Published in East Bay Times from June 17 to June 19, 2007.1
M, d. between 2007 and 2018
Victor Blaze Marsh1
M, d. 1999
- Marriage*: He married Patricia Ann O'Laughlin on 30 January 1949.2
- Death*: Victor Blaze Marsh died in 1999.1
Family: Patricia Ann O'Laughlin b. 4 Jul 1926, d. 24 Dec 2017
F, b. 5 May 1914, d. 17 June 2001
- Birth*: Rita A. Martin was born on 5 May 1914 at Illinois, USA.3
- Married Name: As of 25 May 1936,her married name was Madigan.1
- Marriage*: She married Henry R. Madigan, son of Maurice "Morris" Madigan and Julia Hoey, on 25 May 1936 at Cook County, Illinois, USA.1,2
- (Witness) Census 1940: Rita A. Martin appeared on the 1940 census of 26 April 1940 in the household of Henry R. Madigan at 7005 S. Artesian Avenue, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.4
- Death*: Rita A. Martin died on 17 June 2001 at Saint Petersburg, Pinellas County, Florida, USA, at age 87; SSDI states her last residence was Saint Petersburg but her last benefit was sent to Zephyrhills, Pasco County, Florida.3
- Burial*: She was buried after 17 June 2001 at Serenity Gardens Memorial Park, Largo, Pinellas County, Florida, USA.5
- [S2044] Chicago Tribune, June 27, 1981, page W11, ProQuest, accessed March 25, 2015.
- [S1346] Cook County Clerk's Office, online http://www.cookcountygenealogy.com, Raymond H. Madigan and Rita A. Martin marriage, file number 1490144, accessed March 24, 2015.
- [S309] US Social Security Death Index, 1935-Current, Ancestry.com, Rita A. Madigan, SS# 338-05-2950, accessed March 25, 2015.
- [S2045] 1940 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, Washington, DC, ED 103-878, roll 947, page 14A, Ancestry.com, accessed March 26, 2015.
- [S1676] Find A Grave, online http://findagrave.com, Rita A. Madigan, Memorial#118968177, created by Susanna Parrish Allen, accessed March 26, 2015.
F, b. 22 July 1863, d. 21 January 1942
- Note*: Victoria Emma Martin Never had a Social Security number.2
- Married Name: Her married name was Sullivan.1
- Birth*: She was born on 22 July 1863 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.2,3
- Marriage*: She married Michael A. Sullivan, son of Andrew Sullivan and Margaret McCaffrey, circa 1888.4,1,5,6,7
- Residence: Victoria Emma Martin and Michael A. Sullivan lived on 10 April 1889 at 106 Wells Street, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.8
- Name Variation: As of 13 January 1898, Victoria Emma Martin was also known as Victoria Addie Emma Martin.3
- Residence*: She and Michael A. Sullivan lived on 13 January 1898 at 1863 Reta Street, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.3
- Census 1900*: Victoria Emma Martin and Michael A. Sullivan appeared on the 1900 census of 5 June 1900 at 1005 Haskell Avenue, Rockford, Winnebago County, Illinois, USA.6
- Biography*: Victoria A. states that she gave birth to six children, with only four still alive in 1910.4
- Census1910*: Victoria Emma Martin was census 1910 on 26 April 1910 at 4636 N. Sheffield, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.4
- Census1920*: She was census 1920 on 5 January 1920 at 3760 N. Sheffield, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA. She is listed as a widow in the census.9
- Residence*: She lived in January 1942 at 4423 Clifton Avenue, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.2
- Death*: She died on 21 January 1942 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, at age 78.2
- Burial*: She was buried on 24 January 1942 at Graceland Cemetery, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.2
Family: Michael A. Sullivan b. 19 Nov 1861, d. 23 Nov 1918
- [S684] Chicago Tribune, November 25, 1918, Chicago Tribune Historical Archive: Record Number 19181125dn031.
- [S764] Victoria Emma Sullivan, Illinois Certificate of Death, FHL# 1953739.
- [S916] Andrew Lawrence Sullivan, Illinois birth certificate no. 15303, Family Search, Illinois, Cook County Birth Certificates 1878-1922, accessed Marach 20, 2009 (November 15, 1898).
- [S995] 1910 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, Washington, DC, ED 1054, Sheet 9A, Ward 25, Ancestry.com accessed April 16, 2007.
- [S565] Michael A. Sullivan, Illinois certificate of death.
- [S1211] 1900 US Census, Illinois, Winnebago County, Rockford Township, Rockford City, Washington, DC, ED 138, Sheet 6A, Rockford Ward 4, Ancestry.com, accessed April 4, 2007.
- [S1735] Probate file 52249 (Doc. 182, Page 188), Proof of Heirship, testimoney of Ella K. Sullivan, January 17, 1919, 5 pages.
- [S917] Arthur J. Sullivan, Illinois birth certificate no. 11035, Family Search, Illinois, Cook County Birth Certificates 1878-1922, accessed Marach 20, 2009 (June 13, 1889).
- [S996] 1920 US Population Census, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, unknown repository address, ED 1485, Page 3A, Ward 25, Ancestry.com, accessed April 16, 2007.
F, b. before 1770
- Birth*: Adula Martins was born before 1770.1
- Marriage*: She married Servatius Blum before 1790.1
- Married Name: As of before 1790,her married name was Blum.1
- [S1240] Germany Marriages, 1558-1929, online FamilySearch.org, FamilySearch.org, Blum-Schmitz Marriage, Katholische Kirche Walsdorf, Bamberg, Bayern, Germany, MF#559037, accessed October 15, 2010.
Isabelle G. Matters1
F, b. circa 1883, d. before 1940
- Birth*: Isabelle G. Matters was born circa 1883.1
- Immigration*: She immigrated circa 1903.2
- Naturalization*: She was naturalized between 1903 and 1920.2
- Married Name: As of 25 November 1911,her married name was Stevenson.1
- Marriage*: She married Herbert Walwin Stevenson, son of William H. Stevenson and Elizabeth Jean Dumigan, on 25 November 1911 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.1
- Residence*: Isabelle G. Matters and Herbert Walwin Stevenson lived on 9 September 1918 at 4755 Lake Park Avenue, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.3
- (daughter-in-law) Census1920: Isabelle was listed as a daughter-in-law in an unknown person 's household on the 1920 Census at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois.2
- Death*: She died before 1940.4
Family: Herbert Walwin Stevenson b. 16 Jun 1883, d. 2 Mar 1949
- [S1421] Cook County, Illinois Marriage Index, 1871-1920, online Ancestry.com, Herbert W. Stevenson and Isabelle G. Matters, marriage 25 Nov 1911, FHL # 1030512, accessed Ancestry.com August 23, 2015.
- [S2198] 1920 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, Washington, DC, ED 311; page 3A, Accessed Ancestry.com, August 23, 2015.
- [S2205] World War I draft registration card for Herbert Walwin Stevenson , Serial # 32; Order # A465, Draft Board, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois.
- [S2201] 1940 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, Washington, DC, ED 103-236B; page 8A, Accessed on Ancestry.com on August 23, 2015.
Anna Maria May1
F, b. 15 October 1899
- Birth*: Anna Maria May was born on 15 October 1899 at Curraghboy, Tubbercurry, County Sligo, Ireland.1
- [S2485] Anna Maria May, Tubbercurry, Aclare, County Sligo, Ireland, birth registration Entry no. 314, Accessed online May 2, 2017 (January 9, 1900).
M, b. 3 December 1906
Martin John May1
M, b. 9 November 1895