Anne E. Speck1
- Birth*: Anne E. Speck was born at Germany.2
- Married Name: Her married name was Stange.1
- Marriage*: She married George F. Stange, son of Clause Stange and Anna Houl?.1
- Name Variation: As of 31 October 1889, Anne E. Speck was also known as Anna.3
Family: George F. Stange b. 6 Mar 1855, d. 2 Mar 1926
Dorothy Mae Sprafka1
F, b. 2 June 1914, d. 27 August 1992
- Birth*: Dorothy Mae Sprafka was born on 2 June 1914.2,3
- Married Name: Her married name was Cutrera.
- Residence*: She and Thomas Aloysius Sullivan lived in 1985 at Oak Brook, DuPage County, Illinois, USA.4
- Name Change: On before 23 December 1985 her name was legally changed to Sullivan Helen McIntyre told Elaine Beaudoin that Dorothy had her last name legally changed to Sullivan from Cutrera prior to her marrying Tom Sullivan. Dorothy's husband was still alive at the time, although he had altheimizer disease She didn't want to divorce him as she was his guardian. At some date, it is Elaine Beaudoin's understanding, that Dorothy's son took over the responsibility so Dorothy could divorce her first husband and marry Tom Sullivan. The name change and divorce may have occured in DuPage County as both Dorothy and Tom lived in Oak Brook when they first got together.1
- Married Name: As of 23 December 1985,her married name was Sullivan.1
- Marriage*: She married Thomas Aloysius Sullivan at Sarasota County, Florida, USA, on 23 December 1985.1
- Death*: Dorothy Mae Sprafka died on 27 August 1992 at Venice, Sarasota County, Florida, USA, at age 78.2,3
- Misc*: She was waked after 27 August 1992 at Farley Funeral Home, Venice, Sarasota County, Florida, USA.3
Family: Thomas Aloysius Sullivan b. 7 Jul 1908, d. 11 Jul 1996
- [S905] Sullivan-Sullivan marriage record: Ancestry.com, accessed June 4, 2009.
- [S619] Dorothy C. Sullivan, no. 352-07-4491, Social Security Death Index, rootsweb.com.
- [S885] Dorothy Cutrera Sullivan Memorial Card, August 27, 1992 Elaine McIntyre Beaudoin, personal files.
- [S464] Obituary clipping, Thomas A. Sullivan, cJuly, 1996.
Blanche St. Cyr1
F, b. 26 July 1893, d. 1 April 1990
- Birth*: Blanche St. Cyr was born on 26 July 1893 at Minnesota, USA.2
- Birth: She was born circa 1895 at Minnesota; The 1930 US Census notes Blanche's parents were both born in Michigan.3
- Married Name: Her married name was Sullivan.1
- Marriage*: She married Edwin A. Sullivan, son of Peter J. Sullivan and Margaret "Maggie" A. McCarthy.1,4
- Census 1930*: Blanche St. Cyr and Edwin A. Sullivan appeared on the 1930 census of 3 April 1930 at 843 Montrose Avenue, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.3,5
- Death*: Blanche St. Cyr died on 1 April 1990 at age 96.2
- Burial*: She was buried after 1 April 1990 at Calvary Cemetery, Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, USA. Buried in Lot 23, block 29, section S.6
Family: Edwin A. Sullivan b. 15 Apr 1897, d. 31 Oct 1944
- [S1648] Chicago Tribune, November 1, 1944, page 24, ProQuest, accessed July 3, 2012.
- [S309] US Social Security Death Index, 1935-Current, Ancestry.com, Blanche A. (St. Cyr) Sullivan entry, accessed June 9, 2012.
- [S1726] World War II draft registration card for WWII Registration Card , U48, Draft Board, Chicago, Illinois.
- [S1251] Illinois, Deaths and Stillbirths Index, 1916-1947, online FamilySearch.org, Edwin A. Sullivan entry, accessed June 9, 2012.
- [S1747] 1930 Illinois, Cook County, US Census, Washington, DC, ED 1816, page 2A, Ancestry.com, accessed June 9, 2012.
- [S2279] Blanche Sullivan Calvary Cemetery Record, Calvary Cemetery, Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, USA.
Theodore C Stafford1
M, b. circa 1909
- [S1433] 1910 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, Washington, DC, ED 415; Ward 7, Page 8A, Ancestry.com, accessed December 29, 2011.
F, b. 31 October 1889, d. 31 May 1960
Anna Stange Sullivan (1889-1960)
Graceland Cemetery, Chicago, IL
Photo: Elaine Beaudoin
Graceland Cemetery, Chicago, IL
Photo: Elaine Beaudoin
Photograph by Picasa
- Birth*: Annie E. Stange was born on 31 October 1889 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA; Birth year 1890 appears on headstone.4,5,6,7
- Name Variation: As of 31 October 1889, Annie E. Stange was also known as Anna.7
- Residence*: She lived in June 1915 at Chicago, Cook, Illinois, USA.5
- Marriage License: She and Peter Ignatius Sullivan obtained a marriage license on 15 June 1915 at Chicago, Cook, Illinois, USA.5
- Married Name: As of 17 June 1915,her married name was Sullivan.1
- Marriage*: Annie E. Stange married Peter Ignatius Sullivan, son of Philip J. Sullivan and Ellen Connor, on 17 June 1915 at Mount Carmel Church, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA, Married by Rev. J. O'Donnell.1
- Residence: Annie E. Stange and Peter Ignatius Sullivan lived on 25 July 1916 at 663 Wellington, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.6
- Residence: Annie E. Stange lived in 1960 at 662 Wellington Avenue, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.8
- Death*: She died on 31 May 1960 at Chicago, Cook, Illinois, USA, at age 70.
Annie E. Sullivan of 662 Wellington avenue, May 31, 1960, wife of the late Peter I. Sullivan; mother of George P. Sullivan; grandmother of Peter, Patrick, Dorothy, Charles, Mary and Kevin. At chapel, 5501 N. Ashland avenue, where services will be held Friday, June 3, at 11 a.m. Interment Graceland LO 1-2645.
Chicago Tribune, June 2, 1960, Newsbank.com accessed April 15, 2006.4,8
- Burial*: She was buried on 3 June 1960 at Graceland Cemetery, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA; Maplewood section, #516.4,8
Family: Peter Ignatius Sullivan b. 2 Aug 1878, d. 3 Apr 1937
- [S468] Chicago Tribune, 6 April 1937, p. 14.
- [S563] Peter I. Sullivan, Illinois certificate of death, Family History Library, MF # 1,952,631.
- [S472] Chicago Tribune, 4 May 1926, p. 28.
- [S683] Peter I. Sullivan Cemetery Grave Card, Graceland Cemetery, Chicago, Illinois, Maplewood Section, #516.
- [S900] Sullivan-Stange Marriage License: No. 699145.
- [S1138] George Peter Sullivan, Illinois birth certificate no. 24707, Family Search Record Search, accessed, March 10, 2010 (August 2, 1916).
- [S1413] Bureau of Vital Statistics entry, Cook County birth registration, Ancestry.com, accessed October 26, 2011.
- [S1755] Chicago Tribune, June 2 1960, newsbank.com, record # 19600602dn099, Accessed April 15, 2006.
- [S602] George F. Stange, Illinois certificate of death, Family History Library, MF#1877731.
George F. Stange1
M, b. 6 March 1855, d. 2 March 1926
- Marriage*: George F. Stange married Anne E. Speck.1
- Birth*: George F. Stange was born on 6 March 1855 at Nuckel, Germany.2
- Occupation*: He was Manufacturer of cereals, retired at death in 1926.2
- Death*: He died on 2 March 1926 at 664 Wellington Avenue, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA, at age 70; George F. Stange. March 2, 1926; beloved husband of the late Anne E. nee Speck; found father of Mrs. P. Sullivan and the late Robert E. Stange, loving grandfather of Margaret E. and Ruth A. Stange and George P. Sullivan. Funeral 2 p.m. Saturday from late residence, 664 Wellington av. Interment Graceland cemetery.1,2
- Anecdote*: (an unknown value).2
- Burial*: He was buried on 6 March 1926 at Graceland Cemetery, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.1,2
Margaret E. Stange1
Robert E. Stange1
M, d. before 1926
- Death*: Robert E. Stange died before 1926.1