M, b. 27 May 1905
- Birth*: Lester Busse was born on 27 May 1905 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.1
- Address*: As of 27 May 1905, Lester Busse and Minnie Hattie Trent lived at 1783 N. Haymarket, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.1
- [S1100] Lester Busse, Illinois Birth Certificate no. 1676, FamilySearch Pilot Project, www.pilot.familysearch.org, accessed March 2, 2009 (May 28, 1905).
F, b. July 1916, d. December 2000
- Birth*: Evelyn Butler was born in July 1916 at Illinois, USA.1
- Marriage*: She married Edward J. Leibach Jr., son of Edward J. Leibach and Marcella Connor, in August 1935 at Illinois.1
- Married Name: As of June 1988,her married name was Leibach.1
- Death*: Evelyn Butler died in December 2000 at age 84.1
Family: Edward J. Leibach Jr. b. 25 Mar 1915, d. 16 Jun 1988
- [S2383] Kenneth J. Leibach, "Family Tree, Version 1", Family Tree provided to Elaine M. Beaudoin by Kenneth J. Leibach, Jr., on September 28, 2016.
F, d. before 1 March 1927
- Marriage*: Clara Butterly married Francis F. Vallely at Ireland.1,2
- Birth*: Clara Butterly was born at Manchester, England.2
- Married Name: Her married name was Vallely.1,2
- Death*: She died before 1 March 1927 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.
Vallely - Mrs. Clara Vallely, nee Butterly, wife of the late Francis F. Vallely, mother of Dr. Linton Vallely, Francis G., Joseph P., Henry E., and Lillian Vallely, Mrs. Minnie Rock, Youngstown, O; Mrs. Louisa Reaum, and Mrs. Eileen Leahy, and the late Amy Vallely, at her residence, 5133 Kenmore av. Funeral notice later.
Chicago Tribune, March 1, 1927, page 20.1
- Residence*: She lived before 1 March 1927 at 5133 N. Kenmore Avenue, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.1
Family: Francis F. Vallely d. b 1927
F, b. before 1861
- Birth*: Catherine Cafferty was born before 1861.1
- Marriage*: She married Thomas McNally before 1881.1
- Married Name: As of before 1881,her married name was McNally.1
M, b. 1908, d. 29 June 1980
- Birth*: Dominic was born at Ireland in 1908.1
- Marriage*: He married Teresa "Tessie" Haran.1
- Death*: Dominic died on 29 June 1980 at Lislea, Kilmacteige Parish, County Sligo, Ireland. Stone reads: "In loving memory of Dominick Cafferty, Lislea, died June 29th 1980. R. I. P."
Erected by his wife Tessie.1,2
- Burial*: He was buried after 29 June 1980 at Kilmacteigue Graveyard, Kilmacteigue Civil Parish, County Sligo, Ireland.2
Family: Teresa "Tessie" Haran b. 23 Sep 1914, d. c 2004
F, d. after 1950
F, d. after 1950
M, d. after 1950
- Death*: John Cahill died after 1950.1
Nell A. Cahill1
F, b. circa 1872, d. circa 17 October 1950
- Birth*: Nell A. Cahill was born circa 1872 at Illinois, USA.2
- Birth: She was born circa 1874.3
- Marriage License: She and John S. Garrity obtained a marriage license on 25 April 1904 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.3
- Marriage*: Nell A. Cahill married John S. Garrity on 27 April 1904 at 953 W. 12th Street, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA. Married by Rev. T. F. Quinn..3,4,5
- Married Name: As of after 27 April 1904,her married name was Garrity.4
- Census1920*: Nell was listed as John S. Garrity's wife on the 1920 Census at 4829 Adams Street, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.2
- Residence*: Nell A. Cahill and John S. Garrity lived on 14 April 1930; Rents home for $70.00 per month.5
- Census1930*: Nell was listed as John S. Garrity's wife on the 1920 Census at 4854 West End Avenue, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.5
- Death*: Nell A. Cahill died circa 17 October 1950; Chicago Tribune, October 17, 1950
Garrity - Nell A. Cahill Garrity, beloved wife of th late John S., loving mother of John F. and Ruth Fennell, sister of John Cahill, Agnes Daly, and Alice O'Brien. At chapel 4817 W. Madison street. Funeral Thursday, 10:30 a.m. to St. Thomas Aquinas church. Mass 11 a.m. Burial Calvary. AUstin 7 - 1137.4,1
- Funeral*: She received the blessing of the church at the funeral on 19 October 1959 at St. Thomas Aquinas Church, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.1
- Burial: She was buried on 19 October 1959 at Calvary Cemetery, Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, USA. She is buried in lot 37, block 5, section N.1,6
Family: John S. Garrity b. 12 Dec 1871, d. 20 Nov 1938
- [S549] Chicago Tribune, October 17, 1950, Page B6.
- [S663] 1920 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, Washington, DC, ED 2279; Page 1B; Ward 35, Ancestry.com; accessed February 17, 2006.
- [S950] Garrity-Cahill marriage license: Family History Library, http://pilot.familysearch.org, accessed July 22, 2009.
- [S543] Chicago Tribune, December 12, 1971, Record Number: 19711212dn064, Chicago Tribune, Historical Archive.
- [S664] 1930 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, Washington, DC, ED 1042, Page 18B, Ancestry.com; accessed March 20, 2006.
- [S976] Patrick Cahill Cemetery Record, Graves purchased January 4, 1876, Calvary Cemetery, Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, USA.