Joseph J. Hondlik1
M, b. circa 1891, d. 5 April 1956
- Birth*: Joseph J. Hondlik was born circa 1891.1
- Marriage*: He married Rose F. Faigle on 27 April 1912 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.1
- Death*: Joseph J. Hondlik died on 5 April 1956 at Cook County, Illinois, USA.2
Family: Rose F. Faigle b. c 1894, d. c 13 Sep 1963
F, b. 22 April 1889, d. July 1986
- Birth*: Kathleen Hope was born on 22 April 1889 at Circleville, Ohio, USA.1
- Marriage*: She married Charles Hamilton.1
- Married Name: Her married name was Hamilton.1
- Death*: Kathleen Hope died in July 1986 at age 97.1
- [S1875] Joan Hamilton Zandona, "Hamilton Family Group Sheet", 2 pages.
F, b. circa 1892, d. 1 March 1943
- Birth*: Henrietta Hoppe was born circa 1892.3
- Marriage*: She married Edward John Flahiff, son of Michael Flahiff and Kate Finucan, before 1933.2
- Name Variation: As of 1933, Henrietta Hoppe was also known as Etta Flahiff.2
- Married Name: As of after 1933,her married name was Flahiff.2
- Death*: She died on 1 March 1943 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA;
Flahiff -- Etta Hoppe Flahiff of 7700 S. Green street, beloved wife of the late Edward J. Flahiff, dear mother of Robert and Joseph Kasper, fond sister of George, Henry Hoppe, Carrie Smith, and Laura Prine. Funeral Friday, 9 a.m., from funeral home, 78(?) street at Loomis boulevard to St. Leo's church. Interment Resurrection. Information, Triangle 1187.
Chicago Tribune, March 3, 1943, page 23.3
- Funeral*: She received the blessing of the church at the funeral on 5 March 1943 at St. Leo Church, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.4
- Burial: She was buried on 5 March 1943 at Resurrection Cemetery, Justice, Cook County, Illinois, USA.4
Family: Edward John Flahiff b. 28 Nov 1888, d. 20 May 1933
- [S1372] Edward J. Flahiff, Illinois deaths and stillbirths, 1916-1947, Accessed May 29, 2011.
- [S1364] Chicago Tribune, May 21, 1933, page 22, ProQuest Historical Newspapers, Chicago Tribune (1849-1987), accessed February 2011.
- [S1373] Henrietta Hoppe Flahiff, Illinois, deaths and stillbirths, 1916-1947, Accessed May 29, 2011.
- [S1376] Chicago Tribune, March 3, 1943, page 23, ProQuest Historical Newspapers, Chicago Tribune (1849-1987), accessed February 2011.
F, b. circa 1805, d. before 30 November 1885
- Birth*: Anne Horan was born circa 1805 at County Cavan, Ireland.1,2
- Married Name: Her married name was Kean.1
- Marriage*: She married Peter Kean.1
- Death*: Anne Horan died before 30 November 1885 at 33 Beethoven Place, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.1
- Burial*: She was buried on 30 November 1885 at Calvary Cemetery, Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, USA, in lot 27, block 11, section R.1
Family: Peter Kean b. c 1804, d. b 20 Feb 1886
M, d. before 2018
- Death*: James Horka died before 2018.2
- Birth*: Anna Houl? was born at Nuckel, Germany.1
- Married Name: Her married name was Stange.1
- Marriage*: She married Clause Stange.
- [S602] George F. Stange, Illinois certificate of death, Family History Library, MF#1877731.
F, b. circa July 1847, d. 9 January 1912
- Birth*: Catherine Houlahan was born circa July 1847 at England; 1880 US Indiana Census; 1900 US Indiana Census.
- Immigration*: She immigrated in 1864; 1900 US Indiana Federal Census.
- Marriage*: She married John McCann on 16 September 1865 at Allen County, Indiana, USA; Indiana Marriage Collection, 1800-1941, Ancestry.com, W.P.A. Original Record located: County Clerk's Office, Book 6, OS Page 151.
- Married Name: As of 16 September 1865,her married name was McCann.
- Death*: Catherine Houlahan died on 9 January 1912 at Loogootee, Rutherford Township, Martin County, Indiana, USA; Indiana Deaths, 1882-1920 Record, County Health Office, Loogootee, Indiana, Book COH-12 on page 92 within the series produced by the Indiana Works Progress Administration.
F, b. 1902, d. 22 March 1976
- Birth*: Margaret Houlihan was born in 1902.1
- Married Name: Her married name was Kenney.2
- Marriage*: She married James Lester Kenney, son of John Patrick Kenney and Elizabeth M. Hogan.2
- Death*: Margaret Houlihan died on 22 March 1976 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA; Chicago Tribune, March 24, 1976
Margaret V. Kenney, nee Houlihan, March 22, 1976, beloved wife of James L. (Swede); loving mother of James J. (Kathleen), William (Betty) and Robert M. (Maureen) Kenney; dear grandmother of 19; great-grandmother of four; found sister of Loretta Houlihan, Alice Genau and the late Betty Hereley, Mary Schlag and Edward Houlihan. Funeral Thursday, at 9 a.m., from the Conboy Funeral Home, 6150 W. North Av., to St. Angela church. Mass 9:30. Interment Queen of Heaven. Visitation Wednesday from 3 until 10 p.m. 237-1134.2,3
- Burial*: Her body was interred on 25 March 1976 at Hillside, Cook County, Illinois, USA, at Queen of Heaven Cemetery.2
Family: James Lester Kenney b. 1898, d. 19 Dec 1971
- [S547] Kenney Family Grave Marker, Elaine McIntyre Beaudoin, personal files, Chicago, Illinois, Cemetery Photo Album.
- [S547] Kenney Family Grave Marker, Elaine McIntyre Beaudoin, personal files, Chicago, Illinois.
- [S556] Chicago Tribune, March 24, 1976, Record Number: 19760324dn075; Chicago Tribune Historical Archives.
- [S2178] Brittany Reyes, "Kenneys," e-mail to Elaine Beaudoin, July 2, 2015.
F, b. circa 1886
- Birth*: Lillian Howard was born circa 1886 at California, USA.1
- Married Name: As of circa 1906,her married name was Leonard.1
- Marriage*: She married Bartholomew John Leonard, son of James Leonard and Mary McIntyre, circa 1906.1
- (Witness) Census 1910: Lillian Leonard appeared on the 1910 census of 25 April 1910 in the household of Mary McIntyre at 690 Steiner Street, San Francisco, San Francisco County, California, USA; In addition to family, three others were living at this address in 1910 including two roomers O.B. Towers, age 50, widowed and Mrs. O'Brien?, age 60?, widowed; and, a servant named Mary Sala, age 45, also widowed.
Mary's son Andrew and his family lived at the same address, 690 Steiner in 1910 also.1
- Occupation*: Lillian Howard was not employed on 25 April 1910.1
- Name Variation: As of 17 May 1955, Lillian Howard was also known as Letti Howard.2
Family: Bartholomew John Leonard b. 29 Mar 1880, d. 17 May 1955
M, b. 12 November 1929, d. 2 November 1935
- Birth*: Charles Hoy was born on 12 November 1929 at Oak Park, Cook County, Illinois, USA.1,2
- (Witness) Census 1930: He appeared on the 1930 census of 3 April 1930 in the household of Philip Edward Hoy and Bernice Mary Lau at 143 1/2 Central Avenue, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.3
- Death*: Charles Hoy died on 2 November 1935 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA, at age 5.2
- Burial*: He was buried on 5 November 1935 at Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, USA. Most likely buried in Calvary Cemetery.2
- [S1933] Illinois, Cook County Birth Certificates, 1871-1940, Index, online www.familysearch.org, Charles Hoy birth record, 12 Nov 1929, registration 19 Nov 1929; certificate #2209. Accessed January 8, 2018.
- [S1251] Illinois, Deaths and Stillbirths Index, 1916-1947, online FamilySearch.org, Charles Hoy, died 2 Nov 1935 in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois. FHL #1926797. Accessed at Ancestry.com January 8, 2018.
- [S2553] 1930 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, Washington, DC, Chicago, Illinois district 1251-1500, ED 1304, Accessed January 5, 2018.