M, b. 15 July 1916, d. 23 January 2007
- Birth*: Edwin John Hughes was born on 15 July 1916.2
- Death*: He died on 23 January 2007 at Northbrook, Cook County, Illinois, USA, at age 90; Edwin J. Hughes, of Northbrook, Jan. 23, 2007, beloved husband of Rosemary, nee Riordan; loving father of John (Mary), Sharon (Ken) Christy, Edwin, III (Ann Brickson) and Thomas (Kathy); proud grandfather of Amy Brabender, Kathie, Molly, Brian and Brendan Christy, Christopher Hughes, Claire Brickson, Patrick and Timothy Hughes; brother of Noreen Young. Visitation Saturday, 10 a.m., until time of funeral Mass, 10:30 a.m., at St. Norbert Church, 1809 Walters Ave., Northbrook. Interment All Saints. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to University of St. mary of the Lake, Attn: Development Office, 1000 E. Maple Ave., Mundelein, IL, 60060. Arrangements by N. H. Scott & Hanekamp, Glenview, 847-998-1020.
Chicago Tribune, January 25, 2007, page 11.3,2
- Burial*: He was buried on 27 January 2007 at All Saints Cemetery, Des Plaines, Cook County, Illinois, USA.3
M, b. May 1882
- Birth*: George Hutter was born in May 1882 at Illinois, USA.1
- Census1900*: George was listed as a son in an unknown person 's household on the 1900 Census at McGovern Street, Highland Park, Lake County, Illinois, USA.2
- Occupation*: He was Clerk in bank on 18 June 1900.1
M, b. circa 1852
- Birth: Peter Hutter was born circa April 1849 at Illinois, USA; Because Emma was older than her second husband, it seems that she is making him older too.2
- Birth*: He was born circa 1852 at Illinois.1
- Marriage*: He married Emma Nimsky on 10 February 1880 at St. Mary's Church, Buffalo Grove, Lake County, Illinois, USA; In the 1900 US Census they say they have been married for 22 years, but in the 1880 US Census they say they were married in the census year.1,2,3
- Residence*: Peter Hutter lived on 18 June 1900 at McGovern Street, Highland Park, Lake County, Illinois, USA; Rents home.2
- Census1900*: He was census 1900 on 18 June 1900 at Highland Park, Lake County, Illinois.2
Elizabeth Ann Jackson1
- Marriage*: Elizabeth Ann Jackson married Alexander Hannah.1
- Married Name: Her married name was Hannah.1
- [S2145] Thomas Jackson Hannah, Hamilton, Wentworth, Ontario, Canada birth record #036437, Accessed on FamilySearch.org June 7, 2015 (June 5 1878).
Betty Ann Jenneman
F, b. 7 September 1926
- Anecdote*: (an unknown value).
- Birth*: Betty Ann Jenneman was born on 7 September 1926.1,2
- Married Name: As of 6 September 1947,her married name was Sullivan.1
- Marriage*: She married Philip Michael Sullivan Jr. at Salem, McCook County, South Dakota, USA, on 6 September 1947.1,2
- Residence*: She resided at St. Louis, St. Louis County, Missouri, USA, in 1990.3
Family: Philip Michael Sullivan Jr. b. 5 Jul 1917, d. 4 Dec 2001
F, b. 29 March 1968, d. 29 March 1968
John H. Johnston1
Family: Catherine V Dreimueller b. 24 Jan 1892, d. 26 Dec 1965
- [S1255] Bernice Dreimuller, Dreimuller, Bernice death certificate, FamilySearch.org, Illinois Death Records, accessed October 9, 2010.
- Married Name: Her married name was Kubin.1
- Marriage*: Vlasta Jonas married Otto Kubin, son of Martin Kubin and Antonie Rudisher.1
Family: Otto Kubin b. 25 Sep 1858, d. 3 May 1929
- [S2231] Joseph R. Sullivan, "Kubin-Rudisher Family Group Sheet."
Anna Elizabeth Jones1
F, b. 1902, d. 1984
- Birth*: Anna Elizabeth Jones was born in 1902.1
- Marriage*: She married Paul Lewis Frederick Kreft, son of Paul Ludwig Ferdinand Kreft and Catherine Ann McIntyre, on 4 September 1927 at Cassia County, Idaho, USA.1,2
- Married Name: Her married name was Kreft.1
- Death*: Anna Elizabeth Jones died in 1984 at Twin Falls, Twin Falls County, Idaho, USA.1
Family: Paul Lewis Frederick Kreft b. 30 Mar 1893, d. 22 Jun 1975
- [S1676] Find A Grave, online http://findagrave.com, Paul Louis Frederick Kreft gravestone, accessed January 7, 2013, information recorded by Dolly Purcell on November 26, 2009.
- [S1866] Idaho, Marriage Index, 1842-1996, online Ancestry.com, Paul L. Kreft and Anna E. Jones, entry. Accessed January 7, 2014.
Richard S. Josepher1
M, d. before 2005
- Marriage*: Richard S. Josepher married Constance Drozky, daughter of Charlotte Gertrude Yucius.1
- Death*: Richard S. Josepher died before 2005.2