Stephen Martin Keaveny1
M, b. 1926, d. 17 January 2018
- Birth*: Stephen Martin Keaveny was born in 1926 at Rhue, Tubbercurry, County Sligo, Ireland.2,3,4
- Occupation*: He was a solicitor.4
- Death*: He died on 17 January 2018 at Linden, Kells, County Meath, Ireland. KEAVENY Stephen January 17, 2018 ('Linden', Kells, Co. Meath) peacefully at Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Drogheda. Beloved husband of Mona and loving father of Séamus, Melanie, Tom, Stephen and Michael. Recently predeceased by his daughter-in-law Audrey. He will be sadly missed by all including his son-in-law Pat, daughters-in-law Elizabeth and Fionnuala, grandchildren Jason, James and Michael, sisters-in-law Isey and Thérèse, nephews, nieces, colleagues and friends. Rest in Peace. Removal to St. Colmcilles Church, Kells this (Friday) evening at 7.00pm. Funeral Mass at 12.00 noon tomorrow (Saturday), burial afterwards at St. Colmcilles Cemetery, Kells. House private please. Irish Times onine, January 18, 2018.3
- Burial*: He was buried on 19 January 2018 at St. Colmcilles Cemetery, Kells, County Meath, Ireland.3
- [S2539] Stephen Keaveny, "Sullivan," e-mail to Elaine Beaudoin, September 28, 2017.
- [S2554] Certificate, James Keaveny and Winifred Marren marriage of 29 Oct 1919, Accessed January 12, 2018.
- [S2584] Irish Times online, 18 Jan 2018, http://notices.irishtimes.com/death/keaveny-stephen/…
- [S2585] Stephen P. Keaveny, Stephen Keaveny 1926 - 2018, Sent in email to Elaine Beaudoin on February 1, 2018.
Earl Joseph Kelly1
M, b. 1896, d. 1969
Eleanore M Kelly1
F, b. 1893, d. 1980
F, b. 1888, d. 1975
- Birth*: Frances Kelly was born in 1888.1
- Married Name: Her married name was McLaughlin.1
- Marriage*: She married (?) McLaughlin.1
- Death*: Frances Kelly died in 1975.1
Family: (?) McLaughlin
H. Jerome Kelly1
M, b. circa 1896
- Birth*: H. Jerome Kelly was born circa 1896.2
- (Witness) Census 1920: He appeared on the 1920 census of 10 January 1920 in the household of John J. M. Kelly Kelly at 6528 Woodlawn, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.2
- Occupation*: H. Jerome Kelly was a salesman for a candy company on 10 January 1920.2
- Name Variation: As of 10 January 1920, H. Jerome Kelly was also known as Harold.2
Ivan John Kelly1
M, b. 1892, d. 1969
James Samuel Kelly1
M, b. 23 September 1915, d. 21 March 1982
- Birth*: James Samuel Kelly was born on 23 September 1915 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.2
- Marriage*: He married Florence Mildred Hannah, daughter of Thomas Jackson Hannah and Alice A. Hallaran, circa 1946.1,3
- Death*: James Samuel Kelly died on 21 March 1982 at Sparta, Monroe County, Wisconsin, USA, at age 66.2,4
- Burial*: He was buried after 21 March 1982 at Leon Cemetery, Sparta, Monroe County, Wisconsin, USA.2
Family: Florence Mildred Hannah b. 2 Sep 1919, d. 16 Jul 1963
- [S1961] Daniel Moore, "Descendants of John Halloran", Four generation descendant list, Created November 1, 2014.
- [S1676] Find A Grave, online http://findagrave.com, James Samuel "Jim" Kelly, Find-A-Grave Memorial #55309798, created by sandee stickland. Accessed on Ancestry.com May 11, 2015.
- [S2107] Donna Anderson, "Kelly-Hannah Family Group Sheet", Accessed May 11, 2015, Ancestry.com.
- [S1677] Wisconsin, Death Index, 1959-1997, online www.ancestry.com, James Samuel Kelly, died 21 Mar 1982, Monroe County, certificate no. 005883. Accessed FamilySearch.org, 5 February 2015.
F, b. circa 1910
- Birth*: Janet Kelly was born circa 1910.2
- (Witness) Census 1920: She appeared on the 1920 census of 10 January 1920 in the household of John J. M. Kelly Kelly at 6528 Woodlawn, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.2
M, b. 1863, d. 1910
- Birth*: John J. Kelly was born in 1863.2
- Marriage*: He married Ellen Colford, daughter of Patrick Colfer and Margaret Dillen.1
- Death*: John J. Kelly died in 1910.2
Family: Ellen Colford b. 1 Nov 1864, d. 11 Jul 1940
- [S1676] Find A Grave, online http://findagrave.com, Patrick Colfer, died January 26, 1885, buried Calvary Cemetery, West Chicago, Illinois. Memorial created by Sally Bennett, December 28, 2011, Memorial # 82502664,.
- [S1676] Find A Grave, online http://findagrave.com, Ellen Colford Kelly, died July 11, 1940, buried Calvary Cemetery, West Chicago, Illinois. Memorial created by BobH, October 10, 2012, Memorial # 98627993.
John J. M. Kelly Kelly1
M, b. circa 1863
- Birth*: John J. M. Kelly Kelly was born circa 1863 at Canada.2
- Birth: He was born at Canada.3
- Occupation*: He was a lawyer in a brewing company on 10 January 1920.2
- Census 1920*: He appeared on the 1920 census of 10 January 1920 at 6528 Woodlawn, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.2
- [S1575] Chicago Tribune, December 10 1918, page 19, ProQuest, accessed May 1, 2012.
- [S1579] 1920 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, Washington, DC, Ward 7, ED 424, page 9A, Ancestry.com, accessed May 1, 2012.
- [S1577] Lucille Iren Sullivan, Illinois, Death Certificate, FamilySearch.org, accessed May 1, 2012.