Bridget "Bea" O'Donnell1
F, b. 1897, d. 1978
- Father: Edward O'Donnell1 b. 1867, d. 1946
- Mother: Margaret "Bridget" Ginty1 b. 20 Mar 1853, d. bt Oct 1924 - Dec 1924
- Charts: Ginty
- Birth*: Bridget was born at County Mayo, Ireland, in 1897.2,3
- Census*: She appeared on the census of 1901 at Carrowbeg, Killasser, County Mayo, Ireland.3
- Education*: She was educated in 1901. She attended Killasser National School.4
- Census: She appeared on the census of 1911 at Carrowbeg, County Mayo, Ireland.5
- Married Name: As of 12 January 1921,her married name was Ruane.1,6
- Marriage*: She married James Ruane at Killasser Parish, County Mayo, Ireland, on 12 January 1921. The witnesses were Patrick Haran and Katie O'Donnell. James Ruane is listed as being from Cuilduff, handwritting is difficult to read..1,6
- Biography*: James and Bea Ruane visited Sally Ruane Gilger and her family in 1967 in Chicago, Illinois.7
- Death*: Bridget died in 1978.1
Family: James Ruane b. 21 Jul 1886, d. 1971
- [S7] Ruane/O'Donnell Family Tree, Received May, 1997 Elaine McIntyre Beaudoin, personal files.
- [S40] 1901 Irish Census, County Sligo, Kilmacteige Parish, Lislea; Dublin City, County Dublin, Ireland, 66/7 line 7.
- [S39] 1901 Irish Census, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.
- [S2023] Killasser and Knocks Centenary Reunion Committee, Anseo!, Page 244. Book lent by Sally Ruane Gilger.
- [S1277] 1911 Irish Census, County Mayo, Killasser, Carrowbeg, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, 103/3, line 11, MF# 2193294, Item 2.
- [S1284] Marriage Register: entry for James Ruane and Bridget O'Donnell, January 12, 1921 Killasser Church, Killasser Parish, County Mayo, Ireland, FHL# 1279232, Item 17, accessed January 16, 2010.
- [S2048] Interview, Sally Ruane Gilger, March 29, 2015.
M, b. 1867, d. 1946
- Birth*: Edward was born at County Mayo, Ireland, in 1867.2
- Marriage*: He married Margaret "Bridget" Ginty circa 1892.3,1,2
- Census*: Edward O'Donnell appeared on the census of 1901 at Carrowbeg, Killasser, County Mayo, Ireland.2
- Census: He appeared on the census of 1911 at Carrowbeg, County Mayo, Ireland.3
- Death*: Edward died in 1946.1
Family: Margaret "Bridget" Ginty b. 20 Mar 1853, d. bt Oct 1924 - Dec 1924
M, b. circa 1856
- Birth: Austin O'Hara was born circa 1853 at County Sligo, Ireland.2
- Birth*: He was born circa 1856 at Sligo, Ireland.3
- Marriage*: He married Bridget Walsh, daughter of John "Jack" Walsh and Bridget Cawley, circa 1900.1,2
- Biography*: Austin cannot read or write.3
- Census*: Austin O'Hara and Bridget Walsh appeared on the census of 1901 at Killure, Kilmacteige, County Sligo, Ireland; Bridget reports being 21 on the 1901 Irish Census, but she was approximately 26.3
- Census: Austin O'Hara and Bridget Walsh appeared on the census of 1911 at Killure, Kilmacteige, County Sligo. Bridget (Walsh) O'Hara witnessed her husband placing his "X" mark on the 1911 Census. She signed her name next to Austin's "X."2
- Occupation*: Austin O'Hara was a farmer in 1911.2
- Biography*: On the census, both Bridget and Austin state they speak both Irish and English.2
Family: Bridget Walsh b. b 1 Aug 1875
- [S1416] Interview, Patrick O'Hara, July, 2011, Visit at Linda Gallagher's home, Tourlestrane, Co. Sligo.
- [S1418] 1911 Irish Census, Killure, Kilmacteige, County Sligo, Ireland, http://www.census.nationalarchives.ie/
- [S1417] 1901 Irish Census, County Sligo, Kilmacteige, Ireland, http://www.census.nationalarchives.ie/
M, b. circa 1910
M, b. circa 1903
M, b. circa 1901
- Birth*: John O'Hara was born circa 1901 at County Sligo, Ireland.2
- Biography: John was born in Killure, County Sligo.1
- Biography*: John is the oldest child of Austin O'Hara and Bridget Walsh.1
- Biography: John O'Hara inherited the Walsh family farm when James (Jim Sean) Walsh died. James was the brother of Ellen (McIntyre) and Bridget (O'Hara) Walsh.1
- Biography*: John O'Hara built a new home on the Walsh farm property in 1941.1
Mary Ellen O'Hara1
F, b. circa 1904
- Birth*: Mary Ellen O'Hara was born circa 1904.1
F, b. circa 1905
M, b. circa 1907
F, b. August 1899
- Married Name: Her married name was Dorban.
- Marriage*: She married Unknown Dorban.
- Birth*: Anna was born at Indiana, USA, in August 1899.1,2
- Census1900*: Anna was listed as the head of a family on the 1900 Census at Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, USA.2