M, b. circa 1904, d. after 18 March 1992
- Birth*: Dominic Ferrini was born circa 1904 at Illinois, USA.1
- Marriage*: He married Lucille Burr, daughter of George Burr and Mary Hallaran.1
- Death*: Dominic Ferrini died after 18 March 1992; Dominic is living at the time of his wife's death on 18 Mar 1992.2
Family: Lucille Burr b. 18 Nov 1907, d. 18 Mar 1992
Family: Elizabeth English
- [S303] The Evanston Review, November 19, 1936.
Mary A. Finnegan1
F, b. 20 April 1884, d. 16 October 1973
Patrick J and Mary (Finnegan) Monument
St. Lawrence Cemetery, West Haven, Connecticut
Photo courtesy: Mike Sullivan
St. Lawrence Cemetery, West Haven, Connecticut
Photo courtesy: Mike Sullivan
- Birth*: Mary A. Finnegan was born on 20 April 1884 at Marahill, Ballintemple, County Cavan, Ireland.1
- Emigration*: She emigrated in 1905 from Ireland.2
- Immigration*: She immigrated in 1905 to USA.2
- Married Name: As of 27 November 1912,her married name was Sorohan.1
- Marriage*: She married Patrick J. Sorohan, son of James Sorohan and Catherine Galligan, on 27 November 1912 at St. Mary's Church, New Haven, Connecticut, USA.1
- Death*: Mary A. Finnegan died on 16 October 1973 at Hamden, New Haven, Connecticut, USA, at age 89;
Mrs. Mary Finnegan Sullivan, wife of Patrick J. Sullivan of 215 Norton St., died Tuesday, October 16, 1973 in Hamden after a long illness. She was 89.
Born in Ireland, April 20, 1884, she was a parishioner of St. Brendan's Church and a member of the Third Order of St. Dominic.
Besides her husband, she leaves one daughter, Mrs. Michael (Elizabeth) McGreevey of New Haven; five sons, James J. Sullivan of Hamden, John W. Sullivan of Hamden, Edward P. Sullivan of Wallingford, Vincent A. Sullivan of this city and Gerald F. Sullivan of Wallingford; a sister, Mrs. Margaret McKiernan and a brother Edward Finnegan, both of Ireland; 14 grandchildren and five great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by one sister, Mrs. Elizabeth Kelly of New Haven.
The funeral will be held from Sisk Brothers' Funeral Home, 128 Dwight St., Friday at 8:45 a.m. A Mass of the Resurrection will be celebrated in St. Brendan's Church at 9:30 a.m. Burial will be in St. Lawrence Cemetery, West Haven.
- New Haven Register.1
- Burial*: She was buried on 19 October 1973 at St. Lawrence Cemetery, West Haven, New Haven County, Connecticut, USA.2
- Note*: She Born in Marahill townland, Ballintemple parish, County Cavan, Ireland. Daughter of John Finnegan and Mary Brady. Arrived in the U.S. in 1905.
Daughter Elizabeth (Sullivan) McGreevy and her husband on reverse side of stone. Plot is in Section Y (across from west end of Oratory of Madonna section) at south end of cemetery.2
Family: Patrick J. Sorohan b. 11 Sep 1886, d. 14 Jul 1974
- James J. Sullivan3 b. 3 Nov 1913, d. 1 May 1982
- John W. Sullivan+3 b. 15 Sep 1916, d. 12 Nov 2010
- Edward P. Sullivan3 b. 4 Jan 1919, d. 7 Sep 2009
- Vincent A. Sullivan3 b. 16 Jun 1922, d. 12 Jan 1996
- Elizabeth Sullivan3 b. 8 Oct 1925, d. 14 Oct 2001
- Gerald F. Sullivan+4 b. 26 May 1927, d. 20 May 2011
- [S2570] Gerard Sullivan, "Descendants of Thomas (Sorahan) Sullivan", Family history sent to Elaine Beaudoin by Gerard's son Michael in and email dated July 4, 2017.
- [S1676] Find A Grave, online http://findagrave.com, Mary Finnegan Sullivan FAG memorial #86728364, created by Mike Sullivan, 13 Mar 2012.
- [S2587] Meriden Record-Journal, May 22, 2011, Located on Find A Grave February 3, 2018, Obituary posted with other information on Find A Grave. Memorial#70348382, maintained by Mike S.
- [S1676] Find A Grave, online http://findagrave.com, Gerald F. Sullivan, died 2011, Memorial ID 70348382, maintained by Mike 5; added 25 May 2011.
F, b. February 1866, d. 10 September 1903
- Birth*: Kate Finucan was born in February 1866 at Mount Forest, Wellington County, Ontario, Canada (Eng). Also noted as born in Keniworth, which is close or within Mout Forest, Ontario, on son Edward's death certificate.1,3
- Emigration*: She emigrated in 1881 from Canada (Eng).1
- Married Name: As of circa 1886,her married name was Flahiff.1
- Biography*: Per the 1900 US Census, it states that Kate had 5 children born to her, but only 4 are alive.1
- Marriage License: She and Michael Flahiff obtained a marriage license on 20 February 1886 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.4
- Marriage*: Kate Finucan married Michael Flahiff on 21 February 1886 at Chicago, Cook, Illinois, USA. The marriage license states they were married by a priest whose name appears to be Fr. McGuire. No parish is named.4,1
- Residence: Kate Finucan and Michael Flahiff lived in 1888 at 2949 Parnell Avenue, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA. The report of birth was filled out 28 years after, it is believed this street address is relective of where the family was living in 1888 because it give the address of the mother and place of birth as being the same; Katherine Flahiff, the mother was already dead in 1916.3
- Name Variation: As of 1888, Kate Finucan was also known as Katherine Agnes.3
- Residence: She and Michael Flahiff lived on 4 June 1893 at 3144 Lowe Avenue, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.5
- Biography: Both husband and wife are noted as being American on their son's Thomas Albert birth certificate in 1895.6
- Residence: Kate Finucan and Michael Flahiff lived on 28 October 1895 at 3220 Buttler, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.6
- Census1900*: Kate was listed as Michael Flahiff's wife on the 1900 Census at 5402 Shields Avenue, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.1
- Residence*: Kate Finucan and Michael Flahiff lived on 14 January 1903 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois.7
- Death*: Kate Finucan died on 10 September 1903 at Chicago, Cook, Illinois, USA, at age 37.
Flahiff - Sept 11, 1903, Kate, nee Finucan, aged 37 years, beloved wife of Michael, mother of Edward, Lillie, May, and Albert, sister of Michael, Edward, Mathias, John, and James Mays, Mrs. Mary Crandall, Mrs. Charles Overheu, and Mrs. Charles Stafford. Funeral Sunday at 10 a.m. from 5402 Shields av. to St. Anne's church, thence to by carriages to Mount Olivet.
Chicago Tribune, September 12, 1903, page 9.
Flahiff, Catherine 37; 5402 Shields. av., Sept 10
Chicago Tribune, September 14, 1903, page 9.2,8,9
- Funeral*: She received the blessing of the church at the funeral on 13 September 1903 at St. Anne Church, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.2
- Burial: She was buried on 13 September 1903 at Mount Olivet Cemetery, Worth, Cook County, Illinois, USA.2
- Residence*: She lived before 14 September 1903 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois.9
- Name Variation: As of 14 September 1903, Kate Finucan was also known as Catherine.9
Family: Michael Flahiff b. Aug 1859
- [S1149] 1900 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, Washington, DC, ED 900, Sheet 16A, Ward 30, Ancestry.com, accessed March 23, 2010.
- [S1356] Chicago Tribune, September 12, 1903, page 9, ProQuest Historical Newspapers, Chicago Tribune (1849-1987), accessed February 2011.
- [S1371] Edward John Flahiff, Illinois birth certificate no. 12051, FamilySearch.org, accessed May 29, 2011 (June 22 1916).
- [S1370] Flahiff-Finucan marriage license, no. 100416: FamilySearch.org, accessed May 29, 2011.
- [S1369] Mary Flahiff entry, Illinois birth certificate no. 4369, FamilySearch.org, accessed May 29, 2011 (March 9, 1893).
- [S1368] Thomas Albert Flahiff, Illinois certificate of birth no. 5195, FamilySearch.org, accessed May 29, 2011 (December 17, 1895).
- [S1365] Katherine Ellen Flahiff, Illinois Undertaker's Report of Death, FamilySearch.org, accessed May 29, 2011.
- [S779] Illinois Statewide Death Index (Pre-1916), Catharine Flahiff, certificate # 00004409.
- [S1367] Chicago Tribune, September 14, 1903, page 9, ProQuest Historical Newspapers, Chicago Tribune (1849-1987), accessed February 2011.
- Marriage*: He married Lillian Haughey.
Family: Lillian Haughey b. Dec 1898, d. 12 Oct 1949
- [S166] Chicago Daily News, November 7, 1934, Page 35.
F, b. 18 December 1931, d. 11 October 1994
- Birth*: Lorraine A Fisher was born on 18 December 1931.1
- Married Name: Her married name was Leonard.1
- Marriage*: She married Andrew Joseph Leonard, son of Andrew J. Leonard and Rose Cardinale.1
- Death*: Lorraine A Fisher died on 11 October 1994 at California, USA, at age 62.1
- Burial*: She was buried after 11 October 1994 at Holy Cross Cemetery, Colma, San Mateo County, California, USA.1
Family: Andrew Joseph Leonard b. 24 Jun 1931, d. 11 Aug 2004
F, b. 1917, d. 1995
Elaine Eugenia Fitzgerald1
F, b. 24 July 1911, d. 31 March 1998
- Birth*: Elaine Eugenia Fitzgerald was born on 24 July 1911.1
- Married Name: Her married name was Connor.1
- Marriage*: She married William John Connor, son of Francis John "Frank" Connor and Jennie June Harris.1
- Death*: Elaine Eugenia Fitzgerald died on 31 March 1998 at age 86.1
Family: William John Connor b. 14 Jul 1910, d. 4 Apr 1942
- [S375] Nancy Post, "Post, Nancy - Connor Ahnentafel."
Helen Kathleen Fitzgerald1
F, b. 9 August 1925, d. 7 May 2005
- Birth*: Helen Kathleen Fitzgerald was born on 9 August 1925.1
- Married Name: Her married name was Kenney.1
- Marriage*: She married James J. Kenney, son of James Lester Kenney and Margaret Houlihan.1
- Death*: Helen Kathleen Fitzgerald died on 7 May 2005 at age 79.1
Family: James J. Kenney b. 3 May 1924, d. 3 May 1999
- [S2178] Brittany Reyes, "Kenneys," e-mail to Elaine Beaudoin, July 2, 2015.
F, b. 1806, d. 10 January 1886
- Charts: McIntyre/Sullivan Pedigree Chart
- Birth: Margaret was born at County Limerick, Ireland, in 1793. It is unlikely Margaret was born in 1793 and was 93 when she died in 1886. Her youngest child was born in 1856, if she were 93 in 1886 at her death, she would have been 63 at the time of her youngest childs birth, which is very unlikely..2
- Birth*: She was born in 1806 at Ireland.3
- Note*: She Mary Fitzgerald and Daniel Fitzgerald were godparents to chlldren of Margaret Fitzgerald and Patrick Madigan. They might be siblings to Margaret. Also, James Fitzgerald was a witness at Margaret and Patrick's wedding.4,5
- Married Name: As of 22 October 1833,her married name was Madigan.4
- Marriage*: She married Patrick Madigan at St. Munchin's Church, Limerick City, St. Munchin's Civil Parish, County Limerick, Ireland, on 22 October 1833. Witnesses were James Kenny and Mary Fitzgerald.4,5
- (mother) Birth: Margaret became the mother of Michael 1 Madigan at Coonagh, Killeely Civil Parish, County Limerick, Ireland, before 8 November 1837.5,4
- (mother) Birth: Margaret became the mother of Anne Madigan at Killeely Civil Parish, County Limerick, before 17 March 1839.5,4
- (mother) Birth: Margaret became the mother of Michael T. Madigan at Killeely Civil Parish, County Limerick, before 8 August 1841.4,5
- (mother) Birth: Margaret became the mother of Mary Madigan at Killeely Civil Parish, County Limerick, before 4 October 1844.5,4
- (mother) Birth: Margaret became the mother of James Madigan at Meelick Gate, Killeely Civil Parish, County Limerick, Ireland, before 4 September 1847.4
- (mother) Birth: Margaret became the mother of Patrick Madigan at Killeely Civil Parish, County Limerick, circa 1 April 1850.4,5,6
- (mother) Birth: Margaret became the mother of Thomas Madigan at Killeely Civil Parish, County Limerick, before 5 September 1853.4,5
- (mother) Birth: Margaret became the mother of Margaret Madigan at Killeely Civil Parish, County Limerick, before 12 October 1856.5,4,7
- Immigration*: Margaret immigrated, in 1873. Destination: an unknown place .8
- Census1880*: She was census 1880 on 3 June 1880 at 2851 Emerald Street, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA; Patrick and Margaret (Fitzgerald) are living with their son, James and his wife Margaret.9
- Death*: Margaret died on 10 January 1886 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA. Death Certificate says she was a resident in Illinois for 13 years. This would mean she was in Illinois in 1873. She lived at 2851 N. Emerald Avenue, Chicago at time of death. Her death certificate reads "Martha" and then "Margaret" is written above the name. The Daily Inter Ocean, January 12, 1886. Deaths. Madigan - January 10, Margaret, wife of the late Patrick Madigan, aged 93 years..2,10
- Burial*: Her body was interred on 12 January 1886 at Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, USA, at Calvary Cemetery. Grave card: Section P, Block 44, Graves 2&4.2
Family: Patrick Madigan b. 1809, d. 19 Aug 1884
- Michael 1 Madigan b. 8 Nov 1837, d. 1841
- Anne Madigan b. 17 Mar 1839
- Michael T. Madigan+ b. b 8 Aug 1841, d. 9 Dec 1915
- Mary Madigan b. 4 Oct 1844
- James Madigan+ b. b 4 Sep 1847, d. 25 Mar 1893
- Patrick Madigan+ b. c 1 Apr 1850, d. 15 Jan 1890
- Thomas Madigan b. b 5 Sep 1853, d. 8 May 1875
- Margaret Madigan+ b. 12 Oct 1856, d. 19 Dec 1910
- [S50] Michael Madigan, Death Certificate.
- [S51] Margaret Madigan, Margaret Madigan, Death Certificate.
- [S791] 1880 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, Washington, DC, ED 32, Sheet 12, Line 31, Margaret Fitzgerald Madigan is shown as age 74 on the 1880 US Census.
- [S125] Letter, Margaret Duffy to Elaine Watson, September 10, 1999.
- [S809] Letter, Mid-West Archives Limerick City to Pat Bulger, date unknown.
- [S576] Patrick "Harry" Madigan, Illinois birth certificate no. 76877, Family History Library, MF#1287845 (April 1, 1885).
- [S948] Margaret Quinn, Illinois death certificate, Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah, MF# 1239881.
- [S51] Margaret Madigan, Margaret Madigan, Death Certificate, Emmigrated from Ireland to the USA.
- [S791] 1880 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, Washington, DC, ED 32, Sheet 12, Line 31, Ancestry.com, accessed December 17, 2007.
- [S780] Inter Ocean, January 12, 1886, Accessed October 21, 2007.