M, b. 4 October 1916, d. 9 April 1970
- Father: Thomas McBride1 b. 9 Apr 1883, d. 11 Nov 1944
- Mother: Rose Ann Haughey1 b. 2 Nov 1885, d. 22 Aug 1973
F, b. circa 1836, d. 17 June 1904
- Married Name: Her married name was Sullivan.3
- Birth*: Mary McCabe was born circa 1836 at County Cavan, Ireland; On the 1901 Irish Census it says she was born in County Cavan.4
- Birth: She was born circa 1842 at County Cavan.5
- Marriage*: She married Thomas Sullivan.3
- Residence*: Mary McCabe and Thomas Sullivan lived on 6 April 1863 at Denncurry, Denn, County Cavan, Ireland.6
- Census*: Mary McCabe and Thomas Sullivan appeared on the census of 1901 at Dennbane, Denn Parish, County Cavan, Ireland.5
- Death*: Mary McCabe died on 17 June 1904 at Denbawn, Bellananagh, County Cavan, Ireland.4
- Death: Mary died before 1915.3
Family: Thomas Sullivan b. c 1831, d. 25 Jun 1902
- Patrick Sullivan3 b. Apr 1863
- Peter Sullivan7 b. 28 Aug 1864, d. 7 Jul 1878
- Kate Sullivan3 b. 27 Apr 1866
- Matthew Sullivan3 b. 5 Feb 1868
- James Sullivan3 b. 19 May 1871, d. 6 Dec 1947
- Bernard Sullivan+3 b. Jan 1873, d. 13 Jan 1928
- Thomas Sullivan8 b. 6 Dec 1874
- Roseanne Sullivan5 b. 5 Oct 1877, d. 5 May 1902
- Mary Sullivan3 b. 1883
- [S616] Baptismal registry, p. 33, Sullivan (Sorohan), Bernard, baptismal record: Family History Library, MF#0926131, January 5, 1873, Denn Parish.
- [S615] Baptismal registery, p. 21, Sullivan (Sorohan),Patrick, Baptismal record: Family History Library, MF#0926131, April 6, 1863, Denn Parish.
- [S293] Probate Court of Cook County no. 23559 (Doc. 148, page 543), Proof of Heirship, May 10, 1915.
- [S2529] Mary Sorohan, Ireland, County Cavan, Bellananagh, Denbawn, Accessed through irishgenealogy.ie on September 10, 2017.
- [S612] 1901 Irish Census, County Cavan, Denn Parish, Dennbane, Dublin City, County Dublin, Ireland, D.E.D. 40/18, p. 2, Family History Library, MF#0812125.
- [S615] Baptismal registery, p. 21, Sullivan (Sorohan),Patrick, Baptismal record: Family History Library, MF#0926131. Entry also listed at National LIbrary of Ireland, Denn microfilm 05350/04 https://registers.nli.ie/registers/vtls000634845#page/23/…, April 6, 1863, Denn Parish.
- [S2434] Peter Sullivan, Ballinanagh, Cavan, County Cavan birth registration Entry 112, page 89, code 02329233, Document provided by Eileen Sullivan from www.irishgenealogy.ie, Feburary 12, 2017 (Sep 4, 1864).
- [S2435] Thomas Sullivan, Ballinanagh, Cavan, County Cavan birth registration Entry 418, pages 84-86, code 02145550, Document provided by Eileen Sullivan from www.irishgenealogy.ie, February 12, 2017 (December 12, 1874).
M, b. 1899
- Birth*: Maurice J. McCabe was born in 1899.1
- Marriage*: He married Mary Flahiff, daughter of Michael Flahiff and Kate Finucan, on 20 December 1917 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.1,3,2
Family: Mary Flahiff b. 4 Jun 1893
- [S1374] McCabe-Flahiff Illinois, Cook County Marriages, 1871-1920: Accessed May 29, 2011, marriage date: December 20, 1917, reference no. 783740.
- [S1363] Chicago Tribune, July 9, 1972, page D22, ProQuest Historical Newspapers, Chicago Tribune (1849-1987), accessed February 2011.
- [S1373] Henrietta Hoppe Flahiff, Illinois, deaths and stillbirths, 1916-1947, Accessed May 29, 2011.
F, b. circa 1838, d. 11 March 1870
- Birth*: Margaret McCaffrey was born circa 1838 at Ireland.1
- Married Name: As of 1859,her married name was Sullivan.
- Marriage*: She married Andrew Sullivan in 1859.2
- Residence*: Margaret McCaffrey and Andrew Sullivan lived on 30 June 1860 at Ward 7, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.3
- Death: Margaret died in March 1870. Margaret McCaffrey is not listed in the 1870 Illinois census..4,2
- Death*: She died on 11 March 1870 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.
Sullivan - In this city, March 11, 1870, Margaret, wife of Andrew Sullivan, aged 33 years. The friends and acquaintances of this family are respectfully invited to attend the funeral which takes place at 9 a.m., Sunday, from her late residence, 140 Sedgwick st., to proceed in carriages to Calvary Cemetery.
Chicago Tribune, March 12, 1870, page 04.
She is buried in lot 37, block 9, section D.5
- Burial*: She was buried on 13 March 1870 at Calvary Cemetery, Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, USA, in lot 37, block 9, section D.5
Family: Andrew Sullivan b. 1833, d. 13 Sep 1881
- [S482] 1860 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, Washington, DC, Ward 7, page 893, line 1.
- [S1214] Andrew Sullivan, Proof of Heirship No. 2-1701, Information provided by Michael Sullivan.
- [S482] 1860 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, Washington, DC, Ward 7, page 893, line 1, (Ancestry.com http://content.ancestry.com/iexec/) Information searched August 20, 2005.
- [S483] 1870 US Census, Cook County, Illinois, Washington, DC, Ward 18, page 137, line 1.
- [S1349] Chicago Tribune, March 12 1870, page 04, ProQuest Historical Newspapers, Chicago Tribune (1849-1987), accessed February 2011.
- [S565] Michael A. Sullivan, Illinois certificate of death, Family History Library, MF # 1852690.
Catherine Louise Constance McCann
F, b. 28 May 1912, d. 1 October 2001
- Father: Timothy James McCann Sr.1 b. 8 Mar 1876, d. 17 Jun 1961
- Mother: Margaret Bridget McCann1 b. 14 Feb 1885, d. 6 Apr 1962
- Address*: As of May 1912, Catherine Louise Constance McCann lived at 4109 Grenshaw Street, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.1
- Birth*: Catherine was born at Westside Hospital, 1844 W. Harrison Street, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA, on 28 May 1912. Although the recording date says 1913, the birth certificate is filed with the 1912 births..2,1
- Name Variation: As of 28 May 1912, Catherine Louise Constance McCann was also known as Elizabeth Cathryn Birth certificate is for Catherine McCann, not sure why name was changed.1
- Married Name: As of 22 June 1935,her married name was White.3
- Marriage*: She married Francis Peabody White on 22 June 1935.3
- Address*: As of 14 February 1965, Catherine Louise Constance McCann and Francis Peabody White lived at 17801 Anthony Avenue, Country Club Hills, Cook County, Illinois, USA.4
- Residence*: She resided at Hinsdale, DuPage County, Illinois, USA, on 3 November 2000, at 600 W. Ogden Ave.
- Death*: Catherine died on 1 October 2001 at Cook County, Illinois, USA, at age 89.
Catherine Louise White, nee McCann, beloved wife of the late Francis; loving mother of Judy (Rich) Jesswein, Frank (Kathy) and the late Catherine and Patricia (Larry) McIntyre; dear grandmother of eight; great-grandmother of three; found sister of Virginia (the late Andrew) Brennan and the late Timothy McCann, Margaret Walters, Jack McCann, Jerome McCann, Francis McCann and Betty Schmidt; also many nieces and nephews. Funeral Wednesday 10:30 a.m. from Modell Funeral Home, 7710 S. Cass Ave., Darien to St. John of the Cross Church. Mass 11:15 a.m. Interment Queen of Heaven Cemetery. Visitation Tuesday 3 - 9 p.m. In lieu of flowers, masses or donations to Heartland Hospice appreciated. 630-852-3595. Chicago Tribune, October 2, 2001.5
- Burial*: She was buried on 3 October 2001 at Queen of Heaven Cemetery, Hillside, Cook County, Illinois, USA. Lot 46, Block 21, Section 17, Grave 3. Funeral at St. John of the Cross church.5
Family: Francis Peabody White b. 28 Sep 1908, d. 27 Mar 1973
Jack (Edward) McCann
M, b. circa 1835, d. 18 November 1895
- Birth: John McCann was born circa 1827 at Ireland; 1880 Indiana US Federal Census.
- Birth*: He was born circa 1835 at Ireland; 1870 Indiana US Federal Census.
- Marriage*: He married Catherine Houlahan on 16 September 1865 at Allen County, Indiana, USA; Indiana Marriage Collection, 1800-1941, Ancestry.com, W.P.A. Original Record located: County Clerk's Office, Book 6, OS Page 151.
- Death*: John McCann died on 18 November 1895 at Fort Wayne, Allen County, Indiana, USA; Indiana Deaths, 1882-1920, City Health Office, Fort Wayne, Book SCH-7, page 32 within the series produced by the Indiana Works Progress Administration, Ancestry.com.