John D. McCue1
M, b. 22 May 1888, d. 15 October 1968
- Birth: John D. McCue was born circa 1888.2
- Birth*: He was born on 22 May 1888 at New Britain, Hartford County, Connecticut, USA.3
- Marriage*: He married Ethel M. Sullivan, daughter of Thomas P. Sullivan and Emma R. Heffern, on 29 June 1921.1,3
- Death*: John D. McCue died on 15 October 1968 at age 80.2,3
- Burial*: He was buried on 19 October 1968 at Calvary Cemetery, Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, USA, in lot 3, block 6, section O.2
- [S617] Probate Court of Cook County No. 36P-5741 (Doc. 356; Page 558), Proof of Heirship.
- [S1530] Calvary Cemetery, Heffern, Mary, Cemetery Gravecard.
- [S1731] Joseph R. Sullivan, "Sullivan-Heffern Family Group Sheet."
- [S1585] Joseph Sullivan, "James Sullivan descendant chart", Descendants of James Sullivan (1831-1908) and Ann McGivney (1840-1915).
F, d. after 1957
- Married Name: Her married name was Vertuno.1
- Marriage*: Mildred McCullough married Daniel E. Vertuno.1
- Death*: Mildred McCullough died after 1957.1
Family: Daniel E. Vertuno d. b 1957
- [S647] Chicago Tribune, March 16, 1957, Chicago Tribune Historical Archive; Record Number: 19570316dn071, Accessed March 13, 2006.
William G. McCullough1
M, d. before 1957
- Marriage*: He married Mary Headon. See John J. Headen's 1937 death notice..
Family: Mary Headon b. 16 May 1913
F, b. July 1868, d. 17 May 1936
- Birth*: Mary McDonald was born in July 1868 at Ireland.2
- Immigration*: She immigrated in 1881.2
- Married Name: As of 22 April 1890,her married name was McIntyre.1
- Marriage*: She married Dominick McIntyre, son of Patrick McIntyre and Bridget Stevens, on 22 April 1890 at Clackamas County, Oregon, USA. Note: on the Oregon State Archives websute it says that Dominic and Mary were married December 31, 1890 listed in book 4, page 216.1
- (Witness) Census 1900: Mary McDonald appeared on the 1900 census of 20 June 1900 in the household of Patrick McIntyre at Highland District, Clackamas County, Oregon, USA.2
- Census 1910*: Mary McDonald and Dominick McIntyre appeared on the 1910 census of 26 April 1910 at Highland District, Clackamas County, Oregon.3
- Census 1920*: Mary McDonald and Dominick McIntyre appeared on the 1920 census of 21 February 1920 at Hog Back Road, Highland District, Clackamas County, Oregon, USA.4
- Residence*: Mary McDonald lived on 8 July 1932 at Clarkes, Clackamas County, Oregon, USA.5
- Death*: She died on 17 May 1936 at Clackamas County, Oregon, at age 67.
MCINTYRE - Funeral services for Mrs. Mary Ann McIntyre will be held today (Tuesday) at the Church of the Immaculate Heart, Williams ave. at Stanton. Requiem mass will be offered at 9 A. M. Interment Mt. Calvary. A. R. Zether Co. in charge.
The Morning Oregonian, May 19, 1936, page 10.6
- Funeral: She received the blessing of the church at the funeral on 19 May 1936 at Immaculate Heart Church, Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon, USA.7
- Burial*: She was buried on 19 May 1936 at Mt. Calvary Cemetery, Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon, USA.7
Family: Dominick McIntyre b. 1855, d. 4 Jul 1932
- [S374] Dolly Parker Purcell, "McIntyre Family of Lislea," e-mail to Elaine Watson via e-mail address, April 11, 2003.
- [S1493] 1900 US Census, Oregon, Clackamas County, Highland, Washington, DC, ED 83, Page 7B, Ancestry.com, accessed April 2, 2012.
- [S1497] 1910 US Census, Oregon, Clackamas County, Highland Precinct, Washington, DC, ED 33, Page 3B, Ancestry.com, accessed April 3, 2012.
- [S1506] February 21, 1920 US Census, Oregon, Clackamas County, Highland Precinct, Washington, DC, ED 30, Sheet 3B, Family History Library, MF# 1821491, accessed April 6, 2004.
- [S1503] Banner-Courier, July 8, 1932, page 1.
- [S1947] Oregon Death Index, 1898-2008, online www.ancestry.com, Mary McIntyre, death date May 17, 1936, cert. # 210; accessed August 21, 2014.
- [S1946] The Morning Oregonian, January 28, 1918, page 12.
F, b. 27 March 1845, d. 11 July 1921
- Birth: Elizabeth McGinn was born in March 1844 at New York, USA.1
- Birth*: Elizabeth was born at Coburg, Northumberland County, Ontario, Canada, on 27 March 1845.2
- Marriage*: She married Patrick Rooney at Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo County, Michigan, USA, on 20 June 1862. Certificate of Marriage
State of Michigan, Kalamazoo County
I certify that on the Twentieth day of June, 1862 at Kalamazoo in the County, aforesaid, I R. F. Judsen, a justice of the peace joined in marriage Patrick Rooney of Kalamazoo in the state of Michigan aged twenty five years and Elizabeth McGinn of Kalamazoo in the State of Michigan aged Nineteen years; that the parties did then and there solemnly declare that they took each other as husband and wife and that there were present as witnesses William McCulloch of Kalamazoo and Rufus H. Grosvener of Kalamazoo.
Dated at Kalamazoo this twentieth day of June A. D. on thousand eight hundred and sixty two..3
- Census 1900*: Elizabeth McGinn and Patrick Rooney appeared on the 1900 census of 15 June 1900 at 468 Wabash Avenue, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA. Also living in the same house were two roomers: Joseph Barlech and Henry Perrey.1
- Death*: Elizabeth died on 11 July 1921 at Denver, Denver County, Colorado, USA, at age 76.2
Family: Patrick Rooney b. 1833, d. a 15 Jun 1878
F, b. 1836, d. 1 December 1915
- Birth*: Ann was born at County Cavan, Ireland, in 1836.2,3,1,4
- Immigration*: She immigrated circa 1850.1
- Married Name: Her married name was Sullivan.5
- Marriage*: She married James Sullivan at St. Patrick Cathedral, New York City, New York County, New York, USA, on 28 October 1855. Witnesses: Bernard Donoghue and Rose McGivney; married by G. G. Durning..6,7
- Residence: They resided at Williams Twp, Northampton County, Pennsylvania, USA, in July 1860.3
- Residence: They resided at Williams Twp, Northampton, Pennsylvania, on 30 July 1860.3
- Residence: They resided at Glendon, Northampton County, Pennsylvania, USA, on 8 September 1870.8
- Residence*: Ann McGivney and James Sullivan lived on 10 June 1880 at 30 Bremer Street, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.9
- Residence: Ann McGivney lived on 8 June 1900 at 188 Cass Street, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.2
- Residence*: She resided at Chicago, Cook, Illinois, USA, in 1900, at 188 Cass Street. Address from 1900 US Census.
- Residence: She lived in 1915 at 810 Cass Street, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.1
- Death*: Ann died on 1 December 1915 at Chicago, Cook, Illinois, USA. Have death certificate
Sullivan - Ann, December 1, aged 73 yrs. Widow of the late James Sullivan at residence 810 Cass St. Funeral Services at Holy Name Cathedral, Saturday 10 a.m. Autos to Calvary. Please omit flowers.
Chicago Daily News, December 3, 1915, page 22
Died, December 1, 1915, 75 years, Certificate #19074 - Death Index
- Burial*: Her body was interred on 4 December 1915 at Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, USA, at Calvary Cemetery. Lot 3, Block 24, Sect. Y.10
Family: James Sullivan b. 1 Nov 1830, d. 14 Jun 1898
- Thomas P. Sullivan+3 b. 23 Aug 1856, d. 29 Jul 1936
- Peter J. Sullivan+3,11 b. 21 Jan 1858, d. 4 Jan 1914
- Mary A. Sullivan3 b. 1 Mar 1860, d. 11 Oct 1925
- Rose E. Sullivan8 b. 13 Feb 1862, d. 25 Apr 1937
- James M. Sullivan8 b. 1864, d. 1893
- Andrew W. Sullivan8 b. 1866, d. 13 Apr 1964
- Michael H. Sullivan+8 b. 1868, d. 19 Jan 1958
- Owen W. Sullivan8 b. Apr 1870, d. 28 Apr 1922
- Francis J. Sullivan+9 b. 4 Apr 1873, d. 16 Dec 1943
- Joseph V. Sullivan+9 b. Feb 1877, d. 2 Jan 1962
- Agnes M. Sullivan9 b. Mar 1880, d. 13 Sep 1964
- [S500] Ann McGrevney Sullivan, Illinois Certificate and Record of Death.
- [S495] 1900 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, Washington, DC, ED 719, sheet 9, line 99.
- [S496] 1860 US Census, Pennsylvania, Northampton County, Williams, Washington, DC, Pg. 1163.
- [S597] Mary A. Sullivan, Illinois certificate of death, Family History Library, MF#1877725.
- [S424] Ann Sullivan (McGivney), Sullivan, Ann, Death Certificate.
- [S1311] Chicago Tribune, June 15, 1898, page 5, ProQuest Historical Newspapers, accessed February 11, 2011.
- [S1597] Certificate, James Sullivan and Ann McGivney marriage of October 28 1855.
- [S497] 1870 US Census, Pennsylvania, Northampton County, Glendon, Washington, DC, Page 516, line 1.
- [S498] 1880 US Census, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, Washington, DC, ED 180, page 167, line 6.
- [S488] James Sullivan Cemetery Record, Graves purchased 1892, Calvary Cemetery, Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, USA.
- [S506] Peter J. Sullivan, Illinois certificate and record of death.
- [S500] Ann McGrevney Sullivan, Illinois Certificate and Record of Death.
F, b. circa 1826, d. 23 October 1904
- Birth*: Mary McGivney was born circa 1826 at County Cavan, Ireland.2
- Marriage*: She married Thomas Monaghan; Assumed before birth of Mary Monohan.1
- Married Name: Her married name was Monaghan.1
- Married Name: Her married name was Monohan.1
- (Witness) Census 1901: Mary McGivney appeared on the 1901 Irish census of 31 March 1901 in the household of Michael Donohoe and Mary Monohan; Also, a Rose Monaghan, servant, age 17 is listed on the 1901 Irish Census living with Michael and Mary Donohoe. She could be a niece to Mary Monaghan Donohoe, but cannot tell from the census. There was a Rose Monaghan born to a Philip Monaghan and Rose Fitzpatrick in Carrickaboy, July 20, 1884 but I can't find the marriage of Philip and Rose on irishgenealogy.ie to determine if Philip's father is Thomas, i.e., the same father as Mary Monohan.2
- Name Variation: As of 23 October 1904, Mary McGivney was also known as Monaghan.3
- Death*: She died on 23 October 1904 at Denmore, Cavan, Ciounty Cavan, USA.3
- [S2481] Sinead Donnelly, "Re: My Heritage Family Tree," e-mail to Elaine Beaudoin, Aoril 9, 2017.
- [S2650] 1901 Irish Census, County Cavan, Denn, Denmore, Dublin, Form A; No. on Form B. 18, Accessed March 9, 2018.
- [S2651] Mary Monaghan, Ireland, County Cavan, Cavan, Denmore death registration, Accessed March 9, 2018.
F, b. circa 1849, d. 6 February 1924
- Birth*: Margaret McGoohan was born circa 1849 at Ireland.1
- Birth: She was born circa 1860.3
- Residence*: She lived on 12 June 1882 at Drumreilly, Newtowngore, County Leitrim, Ireland.3
- Marriage*: She married James Morgan on 12 June 1882 at Drumlea, Newtowngore, County Leitrim, Ireland. Witnesses: James Lynch and Ellen Magoohan. Married by Bernard O'Reilly, P.P.
No first name is provided for the father of James Morgan.4,3
- (Witness) Birth: Margaret McGoohan witnessed the birth of Matthew Morgan on 3 September 1883 at Drumavaddy, Cavan, County Cavan, Ireland.5,2
- Married Name: Her married name was Morgan.4
- Census 1901*: Margaret McGoohan and James Morgan appeared on the 1901 census of 31 March 1901 at Drumavaddy, Denn, County Cavan, Ireland.6
- Note*: Margaret McGoohan She reports she has been married 30 years and gave birth to 5 chldren all of whom are living. on 2 April 1911.7
- Census 1911*: She and James Morgan appeared on the 1911 census of 2 April 1911 at Drumavaddy, Denn, County Cavan.7
- Death*: Margaret McGoohan died on 6 February 1924 at Drumavaddy, Cavan, County Cavan.1
Family: James Morgan b. c 1852, d. 6 May 1925
- [S2657] Margaret Sorahan Morgan, Ireland, County Cavan, Cavan, Drumavaddy death registration, Accessed March 11, 2018.
- [S2658] Matthew Morgan, Ireland, County Cavan, Cavan, Drumavaddy birth registration Page 71, line 367; ID# 02001433, Accessed March 13, 2018 (September 20, 1883).
- [S2660] Ireland, County Leitrim, Newtowngore, Drumlea marriage registration: entry for James Morgan and Margaret Magoohan, June 12, 1882 IrishGenealogy.ie, Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht, Ireland, Accessed March 13, 2018.
- [S2478] Matthew Morgan and Maggie Soraghan marriage record, page 86, line 226: Accessed September 16, 2017.
- [S2535] Matthew Morgan, Death registration, Accessed September 16, 2017.
- [S2661] 1901 Irish Census, County Cavan, Denn, Drumavaddy, Dublin, Form A, No. on Form B is 2, Accessed March 13, 2018.
- [S2662] 1911 Irish Census, County Cavan, Denn, Drumavaddy, Dublin, Form A; No. on Form B is 1, Accessed March 13, 2018.